While playing the game, press [Shift] + D to display the console window. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|Party gains multiple beneficial status effects||leetbuffz|
|Restore spell energy||imdrained|
|Remove mental status effects||owmybrains|
|Reset boats to starting positions||resetboats|
|Return to the town of Formello||backtostart|
|Display frame rate||fps|
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Mighty Ally: Win Avernum a powerful ally in its war.
- A Very Sharp Knife: A sharp knife. Find one.
- Acolyte: Learn a priest spell at level 3.
- Arch-Mage: Learn 20 mage spells at level 3.
- Avid Tourist: Discover 20 locations of interest.
- Cleric: Learn 8 priest spells at level 3.
- Dark Waters: Survive a long river journey.
- Dedicated Traveler: Discover 70 locations of interest.
- Demonslayer: Get a really sweet sword.
- Dragonslayer!: Make there be one fewer dragon. (Normal difficulty or higher.)
- First Contact: Meet an envoy from the deepest caves.
- First Rescue: Return a Crystal Soul.
- Good Intelligence: Find each class of Empire pass.
- Herbal Adept: Have ten potions made.
- Herbal Master: Have fifty potions made.
- Hero of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum 2 and never set the difficulty below Hard.
- High Priest: Learn 20 priest spells at level 3.
- Learning To Fly: Escape the bonds of gravity.
- Liberated Cotra: Avenge the lost Avernites of Cotra.
- Master of Magery: Learn 8 mage spells at level 3.
- Queen of Mages: Meet the greatest mage in Avernum.
- Royal Clearance: Fully prove your worth to Avernum.
- Sanctification: Sanctify 5 altars.
- Savior of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum 2 and never set the difficulty below Torment.
- Shovel Adept: Dig up 10 caches.
- Shovel Master: Dig up 40 caches.
- Skilled Collector: Fill up a spirit prism.
- Soldier of Avernum: Complete all three game-winning quests in Avernum 2 and never set the difficulty below Normal.
- Stopping the Invasion: Keep the Empire from flooding Avernum with troops.
- Student of Magery: Learn a mage spell at level 3.
- The Ambush: Escape the caves above Fort Ganrick.
- The General Falls: Slay the commander of the invading army.
- The Return: Return to Avernum from the depths.
- The Tower Falls: Slay Elderan.
- Weird-Looking Stone: Open a secret door.