Bob must be woken by a dog, an alarm clock, a whale train, and a manhole all in the same game session to get the "A Dog, a Whale and a Clock Walks Into a Hole..." achievement.Easy "Grown Attached" achievement
You must spend ten minutes of continuous unpaused game play in a level. To do this easily, begin any level, and allow the game to idle, without allowing the game to auto-pause or your screensaver to trigger. Bob will fall down repeatedly for ten minutes. Note: Avoid levels that will cause Bob to wake up because of a whale train, a dog, or a manhole.Easy "Smart Guy, Huh?" achievement
Do not touch the islands to the left in Level 8 to get the "Smart Guy, Huh?" achievement.Easy "Speedrunner" achievement
Before attempting this, first restart the game. Then, each level must be completed in the same game session. Failing or retrying a map is allowable.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Dog, a Whale and a Clock Walks Into a Hole...: Allow Bob to be woken by a dog, an alarm clock, a whale train and a manhole.
- Back to Bed: Get Bob safely to the end of the last level.
- Checkmate: Scare five chess pieces.
- Conserving Your Resources: Complete level 8 by moving only one apple.
- Deeper Into the Dream: Help Bob through the first dream world.
- Elitist: Play the game at 13:37.
- Groundhog Night: Make Bob walk over the edge 10 times in a single level.
- Grown Attached: Spend 10 minutes in one level.
- Have We Been Here Before?: Complete the first dream world in nightmare mode.
- If at First You Don't Succeed: Retry a single level 5 times.
- Just Five More Minutes: Send 10 wheel clocks over the edge.
- No Time to Explain!: Skip five cutscenes.
- Now You are Thinking With...: Walk through portals 30 times.
- Open Sesame: Open a door in nightmare mode.
- Patience is a Virtue: Watch the credits to the end.
- Smart Guy, Huh?: Complete level 8 in the second dream world by having Bob take a shortcut.
- So Much Easier the First Time: Complete the game in nightmare mode.
- Speedrunner: Complete levels 1-30 in under 45 minutes.
- The Button is Stuck!: Use the fast forward function for a combined 5 minutes.
- Understanding the Basics: Complete the first 3 levels to learn the basics of the game.