The Refreezerator Pod ship is only available through the purchase of the Endless Legend - Emperor Pack.Easy "Rocket Scientist" achievement
Build a large number of science modules early on, in the first few floors. You will not require many minor modules until about Level 4. Upgrade the science generator whenever given the opportunity. Upgrade the minor modules you want to use first, then finish with the ones you do not use to get the "Rocket Scientist" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Basic Training: Win a game with the Escape Pod.
- Bookworm: Win a game with the Library Pod.
- Champions' League: Win a game with each hero.
- Dexterous: Kill each type of mob 50 times.
- Dust Hoarder: Never lose Dust in a winning game.
- Endless Mining: Reach the 24th floor with the Drill Pod.
- Everybody Goes Home: Never lose a hero in a winning game.
- Graduated Med School: Win a game with the Infirmary Pod.
- Guns 'n Glory: Win a game with the Armory Pod.
- HR Boss: Own 4 heroes in the team for the first time.
- I Could Quit If I Wanted To: Open 10 000 doors.
- Maxed Out: Level up a hero to level 15 for the first time.
- Medpack Addict: Spend 1 000 Food by healing heroes in a single game.
- Mr Cleaner: Win a game with the Sanitary Pod.
- Onward and Upward: Complete the first floor for the first time in a multiplayer game.
- Out of the Cold: Win a game with the Refreezerator Pod.
- Real Heroes Don't Pause: Never use pause in a winning game.
- Rocket Scientist: Research all the modules (lvl 4).
- Science Fair Winner: Research all the modules (lvl 1) in a winning game.
- Team Builder: Unlock a hero for the first time.
- The Other Great Escape: Win a multiplayer game.
- Too Much Is Not Enough: Build 50 modules in a single floor.
- Waste Not Want Not: Stock 300 cumulated FIS.
- What's Behind Every Door?: Open each door in each floor in a winning game.
- Yearbook Editor: Complete the Album.