Send seven mails to another player using Mog Net. Then, send four mails through Mog Net to the NPC "The 4 Old Men", and another four mails to "King Alus". It does not matter what order this is done, as long as Alus is last. After reading the fourth one you will unlock the new dungeon. Ride on the Nautulus and go east of the floating continent. Once there you will see a shadow in the water. Go underwater and move into the coral to enter a cave. There is no real dungeon here, but there is a difficult Boss, Iron Giant.Onion Knight job
Register someone multiple communication IDs on Mog Net. Send seven messages to another player. Send and receive four messages from Topapa. After reading the fourth one, you will get a message giving you a mini-quest. Go to Uoul and talk to Topapa. Go to the cave that is to the north of the other cave. Enter, then defeat the three Bombs to get a piece of crystal. This will unlock the Onion Knight as a job.Special Onion Knight weapons
If you get the Onion Knight, there are special weapons and armor that only he can equip. They are called the Onion Sword, Shield, Gauntlets, Helm, etc. You can get them by fighting red and green dragons. These can be found towards the top of the Crystal Tower and in the "secret dungeon".Easy Gil
Choose a high-priced item to sell, then use the "Item duplication" trick. Sell all of them except one, then repeat as many times as desired.
Go to the Town Of The Ancients and talk to the child two stories up the grass hills. He is back behind the stairs. He will tell you that he will give you a prize if you ride around the continent. Leave town and go east a bit. Get a Chocobo and ride around the outside of the continent. Go back and talk to the child to get your rewards. Sell them, then repeat.Free Mini spell for party
After you are dropped out of the dragon's nest, go to the area with the spring and the gnome. Talk to him, and he will give you a Mini. However, you can talk to him again and get one for all of your party members.Spells replaced by items
You can use certain items instead of spells if you run out of MP. For example, if your Black Mage wants to use Fire but is out of MP, go to the item screen and use the item Fire Staff. This seems to only work if your character is able to equip the item that is being used. Also, not all items work. Items that work include the Ice Staff, Fire Staff, Light Staff, and Salamd Sword.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Collecting is Half the Battle: Complete 50% of the Bestiary.
- Filling Up the Grotesquerie: Complete the entire Bestiary.
- For a Rainy Day: Save up 50,000 gil.
- Glutton for Arms: Obtain every weapon in Eureka, the Forbidden Land.
- Gone Adventuring with the Wind: Defeat Djinn and obtain the Wind Crystal.
- I, My, Me, Mine: Open every treasure chest.
- Jack of All Trades: Attain level 99 with all jobs for all characters.
- My Little Esper: Obtain a summonable creature.
- No Such Thing as Too Many: Obtain all the summonable creatures.
- Nose for Treasure: Open 50% of all treasure chests.
- One Sword to Slay Them All: Obtain the Ultima Weapon from the Legendary Smith.
- Quelling the Tremors: Defeat Titan and obtain the Earth Crystal.
- Release the Kraken: Defeat Kraken and obtain the Water Crystal.
- Some Like It Hot: Defeat Salamander and obtain the Fire Crystal.
- Steely Resolve: Defeat Iron Giant.
- Warriors of Light: Defeat the Cloud of Darkness.
- When I Grow Up I Want to Be...: Attain level 99 with any job.
- Who Wants to Be a Gillionaire?: Save up 500,000 gil.