Activate the treasure egg in the garage.Half-Life reference
Name a game "half life" or "half-life" while in your third office (after the PC upgrade, but before the tech park).Pong reference
Name a game "pong" while in the garage. While coding the graphics, the animation on the wall will move.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 100k Engine: Invest over 100k in a new game engine.
- 1m Engine: Invest over 1m in a new game engine.
- 500k Engine: Invest over 500k in a new game engine.
- Cult Status: Set a new standard for the early gaming industry.
- Detective: Find at least one of the easter egg in the game.
- Diamond: Sell half ten milion copies of a game without the help of a publisher.
- Diversity: Have male and female staff.
- Eat Cake: Show them red barrels some action.
- Famous: Hire someone famous.
- Fan: Pick an inspired company name.
- Full House: Have the maximum number of employees.
- Game Dev Tycoon: Finish the game.
- Gold: Sell half a milion copies of a game without the help of a publisher.
- Good Judgement: Create a game with a good theme/genre combination.
- Inception: Develop the game within the game.
- Legend: Reach level 10 with a character.
- Perfect Game: Release a game with a clean score of 10.
- Platinum: Sell a milion copies of a game without the help of a publisher.
- Professional: Reach level 5 with a character.
- Supporter: Support a young start-up. Buy the game.
- Versatile: Release a successful game in each of the give main genres.