Drag a Meep into the teleporter. While still holding the Meep, select another teleporter point and teleport to it.Easy "Come Fly With Me" achievement
Collect a flower and add it to your pack. Then, grab a Meep and teleport it and yourself to a teleporter on a higher level. Drag it off the edge, open the flower, and float for ten seconds to get the "Come fly with me" achievement.Easy "Hang Time" achievement
Obtain the glide leaf, then jump off the highest point possible. Press [Glide] and glide away from the star plant. You do not need to control your glide. After about ten minutes you will get a warning that you are running out of power. Turn around and head back to the star plant. Repeat the process as many times as needed to get the "Hang Time" achievement.Easy "Make It Through Your First Night" achievement
After playing for some time and not using the teleporters, it will begin to get dark. You will get the "Make it through your first night" achievement when daylight returns.Easy "Redcow Robot" achievement
Grow the star plant over 1000m, and make sure you have a full flower in your pack. Jump from slightly over 1000m and target yourself to follow the star plant. When you get close to the ground, deploy your flower to avoid dying and get the "Redcow Robot" achievement.Easy "Rotisserie Chicken" achievement
Go to the second major island with the third teleporter. Scattered around the cave where you find the Warble under the teleporter are antigravity flowers. They can be identified by the blobs floating above them. Drag a Warble onto one of them until it begins to float to get the "Rotisserie Chicken" achievement.Easy "Venus In Furs" achievement
Either find a Meep on one of the lower islands or the bottom island. Teleport it to the second major island, with the circular waterfall. Try to jetpack or drag it to one of the ledges of the mountain, or teleport a Meep to the seventh teleporter. Directly below the island the teleporter is on are two smaller islands with snapdragon plants. Drag the Meep into one of them to get the "Venus in furs" achievement.Easy "You've Got A Bad Altitude" achievement
Get a leaf for gliding, and begin at the highest point available. Steer downward and repeatedly activate the leaf. Since you are steering down, you will lose a lot of altitude even when gliding. You will get the warning instantly when deactivating the leaf. Repeat the process as many times as needed to get the "You've Got A Bad Altitude" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 1CARU5: Glide under all the rock arches in the game
- Brundle-meep: Teleport with a meep creature.
- Climby, Climby Robot: Climbed over 10000m on any surface.
- Come fly with me (Bronze): Take a Meep creature for a flight for at least 10 seconds.
- Energizer Buddy: Collected all 100 crystals.
- Five a day: Suspend 5 different plants in the tele-router device.
- Flower Power: Used 50 fall flowers.
- Galactic Gardener: Collected all star seeds.
- Gas Leak: Accumulated over 10 minutes airtime using the rocket-pack.
- Green Fingers: Grown 50 star shoots.
- Green Toes: Bounced on 50 spring leaves.
- Hang Time: Spent a total of 30 minutes gliding.
- Houston, we have a solution: Mission complete! You teleported a star seed home.
- Redcow Robot: Freefall over 1000m and survive.
- Rotisserie Chicken: Float a warble creature in an anti-gravity flower.
- Sheep dipper: Drowned 3 defenceless meep creatures. You monster!
- Shroom Trampoline: Combo a mushroom bounce for 2 minutes without landing.
- Triple Corkscrew: Have 3 star shoots growing at the same time.
- Underground, Overground: Discover all caves.
- Where's Warble?: Find a warble creature.
- You've got a bad altitude: Trigger over 100 altitude warnings.