Unequip your firearm before starting "The Showstopper" mission. Once the mission begins, enter the house, go through the entrance on the right of the staircase, turn right, then turn right again and enter the first bathroom on the left. Grab the IAGO Invitation. Reach the bathroom on the top floor using the IAGO Invitation, and take out the guard by turning on music (subdue, do not kill). Wait two minutes in the bathroom for Dalia. When she enters the other room, throw a coin and kill her. Return downstairs and turn on the fire alarm by the main entrance. Timing is very important -- make sure to do it when Viktor is standing still in the room with the models (to the left of the stage). Quickly run to the cellar on the lower floor. Viktor and his bodyguard will go to the safe room. Take them out on their way there (or when they return from the safe room). Take out anyone who is walking behind, which is a bit random. If the bodyguard is walking behind you, take him out first and take out Viktor when he returns alone from the safe room. If Viktor is walking behind you, you can take him out right away. The bodyguard will notice he is gone, but if he does not see the body it will be fine. Note: Make sure to hide all bodies, not get spotted, and only kill the targets (you can subdue or knock out other people, but you must hide their bodies).
First, get the Neurochip Remote Control. At the start, exit your room and go up the stairs on the left. Go to the snowy garden area outside. In the far back of the area (with the gardeners), you can climb down a pipe and into a room, which contains the chip. Next, proceed to the morgue and use the Neurochip Remote Control on the morgue doctor (stand near him to use it) to make him go crazy and walk into the room with the heart. Wait a minute for the morgue doctor to go into the room and send the guards away. Quickly enter the room before the door closes. Knock out the doctor and destroy the heart. Proceed to the sauna and turn up the heat to make the two guys in the sauna leave. Wait approximately one minute for Yuki to arrive (waiting time depends on how quickly you did the previous steps). When she is in the sauna, block the door from outside for it to count as an accident kill. When standing outside the door, press Y to block it. Then, exit the mission using the snowmobile to complete the "Silent Assassin" (5,000 points), "Suit Only" (1,000 points), "Silent Assassin, Suit Only" (5,000 points), and "No Evidence" (1,000 points) challenges.
In "The Final Test" mission, get the projector slides from the lower floor in the main entrance area (on a desk where two guards are talking). Put the slides in the projector upstairs. Wait by the projector until the target arrives with the colonel. When the target is about to enter the room, turn off the power outside the projector room (on the balcony). If timed correctly, the colonel will put the power back on and kill the target.Easy "Flatline" achievement ("Episode 6: Hokkaido" DLC)
Get the Hospital Director disguise. From the default starting position, he spawns to the right of your room to greet Yuki Yamazaki. If you have already unlocked the Disposable Scrambler, you can skip getting the Hospital Director disguise. Then, get the keycard from the Director's office (one floor above the Erich Soders surgery). If you have the Hospital Director disguise, the door will automatically unlock. If you do not have it, use the Disposable Scrambler to get in. Use the keycard in the morgue, on the refrigerator. A character from a previous Hitman game will then come out of the refrigerator and you will get the "Flatline" achievement. You will also get you the RFID Master Chip and complete the "We Meet Again" challenge (worth 2500 points).Easy "Hokkaido Escalated" achievement ("Episode 6: Hokkaido" DLC)
The steps from this video work for Escalation Levels 2-5.
- 1. Break and Enter: Break into the safe and steal the contents.
- 2. Cascade: Eliminate Akira Nakamura within 60 seconds of picking up the safe's contents. If he is eliminated before picking up the contents, or if his unconscious body is dumped in a countainer, you will fail the mission.
- 3. If anybody is eliminated with anything but katana, shuriken or accidents, mission will fail.
- 4. Eliminate Shoudai Kurosawa while disguised as a ninja or motorcyclist.
- 5. Some things have been moved, removed or added to the mission.
- 6. Some of the previous objectives have changed.
In "The Final Test" mission, disguise yourself as a mechanic. Next, sabotage the ejector seat of the fighter jet (requires a wrench which you can be found near the jet). Read the "Exit Strategy" paper (by the fighter jet). Then, speak to the target and let him follow you to the jet. Finally, interact with the exit strategy paper again and give him instructions how to use the ejector seat. He will then fly away on the seat and you can safely exit the area.Easy "Meeting The Reaper" achievement
In "The Showstopper" mission, start out at the main entrance with your normal suit (do not put on a disguise). Go to the back of the palace where the helicopter is located. There is a pipe on the wall that you can climb to the upper floor where the secret auction takes place. Enter the auction room and sit down in the chair. Then, just stay there until Dalia talks to you to get the "Meeting The Reaper" achievement.Easy "Security Defeated" and "Silent Assassin" achievements
In the "The Final Test" mission, from the start sneak through the area on the left side to see a pipe at the end of the building. Wait until the two mechanics pass by the pipe or they will spot you. Climb the pipe as soon as they walk into the building. Enter the room on the upper floor through the window. Place your pistol on the floor by the door. You will get the "Security Defeated" achievement and will distract the guard. The guard will then leave with the weapon and the target will be alone in the room with you. Take him out and hide the body in the bathroom box. Then, go back the way you came, and throw a coin to distract the guard underneath the pipe to get the "Silent Assassin" achievement.Easy "The Showstopper" achievement
In "The Showstopper" mission, get a disguise (Security Guard works fine). Read the stage plan (found behind the fashion stage). Go to the room where the models are being prepared for the stage. Wait for Sebastian Sato (the fashion designer) to arrive. Then, insert a coin into the music box behind him. The music will make him walk away. After he drinks from the wine glass, he will walk behind a wall where you can take him out without being seen (save the game when he starts walking in case you make a mistake). Then, go to the top floor, get a crowbar, and climb the light rig above the stage. When Viktor Novikov comes on the stage, use the crowbar to drop the lights on him (he takes a few minutes to arrive) to get "The Showstopper" achievement.Easy "Unexpected Guest" achievement
In the "Freeform Training" mission, get the rat poison on Deck 00. Put the poison in the wine glass by the bar on Deck 01 and let Norfolk drink it (the guy in white suit). Norfolk will then get sick and go to the toilet. Follow him and assassinate him, then put on his disguise. Next, go to Deck 02 and talk to the target. Follow him to his office, then assassinate him from behind once you are alone to get the "Unexpected Guest" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- The Result of Previous Training: Complete Freeform Training in the Prologue.
- Cleared for Field Duty: Complete The Final Test in the Prologue.
- Seizing the Opportunity: Complete any Opportunity in The Final Test.
- The Creative Assassin: Complete the Contract Creation tutorial.
- Silent Assassin: Complete The Final Test unspotted. Kill only Jasper Knight, ensuring his body is not found.
- Security Defeated: Arrange matters so that a guard finds a discarded weapon and moves it into the hangar.
- Chameleon: Change your disguise during The Final Test.
- Training Escalated: Complete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in the ICA Facility.
- Contract Assassin: Complete 10 Contracts.
- Top of the Class: Set the high score on a Contract.
- A New Profile: Complete a Featured Contract.
- Tools of the Trade: Assassinate Targets with Ballistic, Accident and Explosion Kills.
- Unseen Assassin: Assassinate a Target without getting spotted.
- When No One Else Dares: Complete The Showstopper.
- So Many Ways to Stop the Show: Complete all Opportunities in The Showstopper.
- Paris Escalated: Complete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Paris.
- Well Prepared: Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Paris.
- City of Light: Reach Paris Mastery Level 20.
- Unexpected Guest: Disguise yourself as Mr. Norfolk and assassinate Kalvin Ritter.
- K-36D: Assassinate Jasper Knight with a sabotaged ejector seat.
- Defection Deterred: Arrange matters so that the KGB colonel kills Jasper Knight.
- Shhhh: Pacify any individual.
- The Showstopper: Assassinate Viktor Novikov in a light rig accident.
- Meeting the Reaper: Become Tobias Reaper.
The following achievements require the "Episode 2: Sapienza" bonus downloadable content:
- Die by the Sword: Complete World of Tomorrow.
- Not in the Guidebook: Complete all Opportunities in World of Tomorrow.
- Sapienza Escalated: Complete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Sapienza.
- Plan Ahead: Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Sapienza.
- Amalfi Pearl: Reach Sapienza Mastery Level 20.
- The Sapienza Trinity: Eliminate Silvio during therapy, down his plane with a cannon and shoot him through the telescope.
- Let No Joyful Voice be Heard: Awaken the Kraken!
The following achievements require the "Episode 3: Marrakesh" bonus downloadable content:
- Too Big to Fail: Complete A Gilded Cage.
- Tourist Attractions: Complete all Opportunities in A Gilded Cage.
- Marrakesh Escalated: Complete Level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Marrakesh.
- Careful Planning: Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Marrakesh.
- Ancient Marrakesh: Reach Marrakesh Mastery Level 20.
- .50 Personal Touch: Assassinate Zaydan, as the prisoner, Strandberg during his massage, and both with the APC turret.
- Unfortunate Fortune: Demonstrate generosity.
The following trophies require the "Summer Bonus Episode" bonus downloadable content:
- Perfectionist: Complete Suit Only and Silent Assassin Challenges on "The Icon" or "A House Built on Sand".
- A Night at the Movies: Complete "The Icon".
- Touring the Film Set: Complete all Opportunities in "The Icon".
- Morrocan Nights: Complete "A House Built on Sand".
- A Golden Opportunity: Complete all Opportunities in "A House Built on Sand".
- Stealing the Spotlight: Assassinate Bosco with the monster teeth, in a pyrotechnics explosion and in a fire.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: Eliminate Mendola with the crystal ball, Kong in an electrocution and both by poisoning the pipe.
The following trophies require the "Episode 4: Bangkok" bonus downloadable content:
- Shining Bright: Complete Club 27.
- Guest Starring: Complete all Opportunities in Club 27.
- Bangkok Escalated: Complete level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Bangkok.
- Scouting for Talent: Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Bangkok.
- One Night in Bangkok: Reach Bangkok Mastery Level 20.
- Drop the Bass: Eliminate both Morgan and Cross in a fall accident and both by dropping a coconut on their heads.
- Elephants Never Forget: Poach Ivory.
The following trophies require the "Episode 5: Colorado" bonus downloadable content:
- Guerrilla Warfare: Complete Freedom Fighters.
- A Feather in Your Cap: Complete all Opportunities in Freedom Fighters.
- Colorado Escalated: Complete level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Colorado.
- Joint Operation: Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Colorado
- Mission Complete: Reach Colorado Mastery Level 20.
- Soup Sandwich: Ram Rose and Parvati, make Berg blow himself up and drown Graves.
- Giddy Up: Yee-haw to the hoedown.
The following trophies require the "Episode 6: Hokkaido" bonus downloadable content:
- A Long Time Coming: Complete Situs Inversus.
- The Sensei: Complete all Opportunities in Situs Inversus.
- Hokkaido Escalated: Complete level 5 of an Escalation Contract set in Hokkaido.
- Come Prepared: Select a Starting Location and use an Agency Pickup to smuggle an item into Hokkaido.
- Sayōnara: Reach Hokkaido Mastery Level 20.
- Master of Old and New: Serve Yamazaki poisonous fugu fish and eliminate Soders with the robotic arms.
- Flatline: Imagine meeting you here.