Progress through the game, craft the items for the achievements that require them, and survive for 20 days. Go fishing, and kill any wolves and bears you encounter. After the 20 days are over, find a wolf or bear, and get close until it begins to chase you. Get a short distance away, and save the game. Kill the wolf or bear you found, then quit and reload the saved game to eliminate the need to hunt that animal and make the remaining kills quick and easy to get.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Baby Steps: You took your first steps in the world!
- Fish Tacos: You caught 50 fish!
- Getting Fishy: You went fishing!
- How To Not Go Crazy: Read the book, "How To Not Go Crazy".
- Light Up The Night: You crafted a light source!
- My First Weapon: You crafted a gun!
- Novice Navigator: You crafted a compass!
- One Night Stand: Survived 1 day in Singleplayer.
- Proud Rock Warrior: You used your rock like a true warrior!
- Puppy Love: You slaughtered 100 wolves.
- Stoical: Survived 20 days in Singleplayer. By now you've obtained a long, scraggly white beard, a dark faraway glare, and a dry voice.
- Survivor: Survived 5 days in Singleplayer.
- Unbearable: You slaughtered 100 bears.