You do not have to actually play through the entire game five times. When you reach Brick, the final Boss, save the game in a new slot at the start of the battle. Defeat him, wait until you return to the main menu, load the recently saved game, then keep repeating the process until you get the "Not Really That Long" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Boom Boom: Destruction wrapped in potato sized packages!
- Boss-bot Extermination: Destroy 10 Bossbots.
- Cheesy Secret: Unknown.
- Cubot Extermination: Destroy 100 Cubots.
- Doors of Perception: Start a new game for the very first time and make the developers grin with glee.
- Get Bricked: Complete the game in full one time.
- Logging: Read every log file in the game from those that didn't make it to the end.
- Mordred Extermination: Destroy 50 Mordreds.
- Not Really That Long: Play through the game completely 5 times.
- Old School: Grab both of the keycards on level 11 to escape!
- Shock Shock: That gun you get at the end of the game when things get serious? This is that gun.
- Shotty Shotty: This.Is.My..BOOMSTICK!
- Spherebot Extermination: Destroy 100 Spherebots.
- Tricky Brick: Complete an entire playthrough of the game without dying a single time.
- Zap Zap: Let there be light! Oh the cleansing light!