At the main menu, select the "Player Data" option, and choose the "Prize Code" selection. Then, enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding title:
|A Gamer Appears||MTXMYW139YPZJI|
|Better Luck Next Time!||M42OLW0IHGLGMJ|
|Breath Of Summer||H3EO9O5MZTCMLQ|
|Combo! Combo! Combo!||Q7V887R20SOLBC|
|Feels so good!||9S2E7ERBCPMMPO|
|Fighting All Year Long||EWSK6LY7LBMP9T|
|Hit Me Again||FPWA10SMZ378IT|
|Justice Till The End||1H98PF2079P43T|
|You Need Spanking!||CS93SZDFK5JLTI|
Successfully complete the indicated requirements before fighting Seth to fight the corresponding character after defeating Seth. The fight will be against a powered-up version of the normal playable character. Note: The following requirements are based on the normal three round setting.
- Akuma: Never lose a round, and get one "Perfect" victory.
- Evil Ryu: Never lose a round, get one "Perfect" victory, and defeat Seth with a Super or Ultra combo.
- Gouken: Never lose a round, get one "Perfect" victory, get 10 First Attacks, and have 5 Super or Ultra combo finishes.
- Oni: Never lose a round, get one "Perfect" victory, get 10 First Attacks, have 5 Super or Ultra combo finishes, and defeat Seth with a Super or Ultra combo.
While playing as C. Viper, Cammy, Chun-Li, Guile, Ryu, or Seth, either hold all three Kick buttons or no buttons when "Now! Fight Your Rival!" appears, and keep them held until both character's pre-fight portraits appear to fight the indicated rival:
|Your character||Rival for holding Kick buttons||Rival for holding nothing|
The following is a list of which character belongs to which Ultra Combo W scaling tier:
- Fei Long
- T. Hawk
- Balrog (Boxer)
- C. Viper
- Dee Jay
- E. Honda
- El Fuerte
- Evil Ryu
- M. Bison (Dictator)
- Vega (Claw)
Start a Versus mode game against the CPU on the "Hardest" difficulty with the "Edition Select" option enabled. Set the game to one round. Choose any character (Zangief recommended) and make sure the edition is "USFIV". Choose your opponent to be the same character as yourself. Set the CPU's edition to "SFIV", and its handicap to "0%". Then, defeat your opponent to get the "Good Old Times" achievement.Easy "Ultra Effective" achievement
Win an Online Ranked match with Decapre, Elena, Hugo, Poison, or Rolento to get the "Ultra Effective" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A dish best served cold: Follow your anger by clearing Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Decapre.
- Absolute Perfection: Lauren's waiting, so how about you finish your fights quickly and get 30 Perfects. Sound good?
- All Clear: To get strong takes lots of fighting! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher with all characters!
- All For One: Strength in numbers! Gather a team of four and defeat another in any Team Battle!
- Barrel of Laughs: No need for barrels without oil! Score 110,000 points or more in the Barrel Buster bonus stage!
- Battle Master: Only winners can attain such beauty. Win 30 Multiplayer Battle matches and I may share my beauty secrets.
- Birth of the Oni: To surpass the power of Oni, you must defeat him in Arcade Mode on the hardest setting.
- Bring it on!: No comrade, this will not do! We must become stronger, for our fans! Fight 100 Multiplayer Battle matches!
- Clear Headed: Hey! Got time to kill? Try to clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher! That's all you gotta do!
- Dan the Man: Mastery of the Saikyo arts requires mastery of the Personal Action! Collect 'em all, punk!
- Double Feature: Initiative is everything! Surprise the enemy by using both Ultra Combos in a single Ranked Match!
- Endless Lobbyist: It's only natural for warriors to seek fights! Create 30 Endless Battle lobbies!
- Endless Ten: Throw away your fears and focus on the fight! Win 10 fights in a row in Endless Battle!
- Entitled: A Title does not tell all of a man, sir, but if I were to see one Title, I'd want them all...
- EXtra! EXtra!: Battle requires courage! Train by using your EX Gauge to successfully land 100 EX Moves!
- Fashion Plate: Even a top rate fighter needs to coordinate properly! You gotta get all of the Colors first!
- First Timer: I'll never forget my first time for Ryu's sake! Win one Ranked Match! Gotta aim for the top!
- Fivepeat: This is your real power, child? Show me it's not luck by winning 5 Ranked Matches in a row!
- For the Utopia!: Assert leadership and clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Rolento.
- From C to Shining C: You think you're good, don't you? Prove it by ranking up all characters to C Rank!
- Giant Attack: Reach the league's top and clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Hugo.
- Good old times: A strong fighter has no fear of change! Defeat your Street Fighter IV self on the Hardest difficulty!
- Good Start: All of nature must withstand a trial. You must clear 10 trials in Trial mode to succeed.
- Hard Times: To escape death is to beat the strongest of the strong. Finish Arcade Mode on Hardest, kid!
- Herculean Effort: Can you finish Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue? Show me you can!
- Iconoclast: Oh my gosh, those Icons are so adorable! I gotta find Don-chan and catch 'em all!
- It Begins: The fight starts here! Set your Title and Icon, and begin fighting on Multiplayer Battle!
- It Takes Focus: Your mission, should you wish to join Delta Red, is to connect with 100 Focus Attacks!
- Just Enough!: Dude, just clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Yun! Piece of cake!
- Keep on Truckin': If you want to focus on nothing but the fight, entering an Endless Battle is for you!
- Legendary Fighter: I shall make you the right hand of Shadaloo if you can win 100 Multiplayer Battle matches!
- Long Time No See: Do you wish for defeat? If so, complete Arcade Mode on Hardest difficulty and beat Gouken!
- Moving On Up: Ya need to do anything to reach the top of the food chain! Let's see a Rank Up via Ranked Match!
- New Threads: Use a new Title and Icon, and fight in one Multiplayer Battle match. Right on!
- Now You C Me...: I wrestle only the strong! You shall rank up to C Rank if you wanna face me, comrade!
- Oh! My Car!: Hee hee, destruction is so much fun! Score 80,000 points or more in the Car Crusher bonus stage!
- Overachiever: Attain all the Achievements! The path of the warrior demands this from those who walk on it!
- Overwhelming Power: If you seek power, clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Evil Ryu.
- Prep Time: You need study materials to make your battle plan. Follow one player in the Leaderboards.
- Quarter Up: Fight 30 opponents via Arcade Fight Request. It'd be easy with the right bait, he he.
- Replayer: Watch 30 Replays via the Replay Channel! Isn't it fun watching people go at it tooth and nail!?
- Rival Schooled: See your future by clearing every Rival Battle on Medium or higher with every character.
- Road to Victory: You wanna get that fight money? You're gonna have to win 10 Multiplayer Battle matches first, sucka!
- Special Movement: Do a Special Move 100 times! If you're a true student of the Rindo-kan dojo, it's your duty!
- Speed Freak: Finish each round in Arcade Mode on Medium or higher in 20 seconds or less. Too easy.
- Sunspotter: Amigo, perform 365 Super or Ultra Combo finishes against your opponents! The dawn is coming!
- Super, Man!: To battle is to win a fight with overwhelming strength! Show me you can do 100 Super Combos!
- Superior Super: Trust your instincts and winning will come easy. Let's begin with 50 Super Combo finishes!
- Team Lobbyist: Hey mon, battlin' is fun, no? Go out and create 30 Team Battle lobbies and enjoy the rhythm!
- Team Mate: Win 1 Team Battle match, and you will learn that teamwork can help you become stronger!
- Team Player: A 1-on-1 fight is fun, but it's more fun with friends! Try fighting in a Team Battle!
- Teamworker: A pro can win with any team. Win 10 Team Battles but don't forget, you have to win too!
- Tenpeat: Don't hold back your true potential! Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row!
- The Awakening: As if you could ever defeat Evil Ryu in Arcade Mode on the hardest difficulty. See for yourself!
- The world is my stage: Dance with everyone! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Elena!
- This is Madness!: Fighting is fun, huh? Well then, let's aim for 300 Multiplayer Battle matches fought, OK buddy?
- Three For The Road: In the pursuit of strength, one must have a goal! In Endless Battle win 3 matches in a row.
- Threepeat: You think being this good is easy? Let's see you win 3 Ranked Matches in a row, champ!
- Toxic Beauty: No more mocking! Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Poison.
- Trail of Trials: There is no shortcut in the art of Yoga. Aim to clear any character's Trial mode!
- Transcendent: Ascend beyond oneself by clearing Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Oni.
- Trial Athlete: I shall assimilate all and be all-powerful! Clear all Trial challenges, and so can you!
- Ultimate Ultra: Candy always says you gotta win with style, so go out there and perform 50 Ultra Combo finishes!
- Ultra Effective: New adventures await! Win a Ranked Match with a character added in Ultra Street Fighter IV!
- Ultra, Man!: If yer gonna fight, give it your all, pal. Performing 100 Ultra Combos oughta do it, eh?
- Up to Snuff: Clear Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue with Yang. It's simple!
- Worldly Warrior: Let's do this, amigo! Fight 50 Multiplayer Battle matches, because that's the only way to become strong!