Unlock all heads and bodies for all nine specialists by completing all their challenges to unlock the Hero challenges for all nine specialists. Successfully complete the Hero challenge for a specialist to unlock their Hero gear, which is gold. The Hero challenges are not too difficult to complete. Here is a screenshot of the front and back of the gold Hero armor for Ruin.Extra XP in Multiplayer
Use a weapon that does at least 30+ damage per shot in Hardcode mode to get "One Shot One Kill" medals worth 100 XP each.Easy "Cyberpunk Body" challenge in Multiplayer
To unlock the Cyberpunk Body for the Prophet specialist, you must twice rapidly kill (within approximately 3.5 seconds) 2 enemies shortly after using Glitch. This is normally a very difficult challenge. To easily complete it, play in Hardpoint or Safeguard. Use the Overclock and Fast Hands perks and carry at least one frag grenade. Wait for a few enemies to crowd into a smaller area, then cook a grenade. Throw it at the enemies shortly before it explodes, then immediately use Glitch. You should be able to quickly complete this challenge using this method.Recommended Supply Drop in Multiplayer
After the recent update to the Black Market, it is now better to buy Rare Supply Drops since you are not only guaranteed a Rare item, but you also have a better chance at getting Legendary and Epic items compared to the Common Supply Drop. You also get Cryptokeys returned back to you with each Rare Supply Drop opened.Mannequin Zombies Easter Egg in "Nuk3town" map
First, download the bonus "Nuk3town" DLC map. Then, start a Multiplayer Custom Game, alone or with another player, in the "Nuk3town" map. Once the game begins, shoot all the heads off the mannequins around the map in under two minutes. If done correctly, the mannequins will disappear briefly and then reappear as zombies. The zombies will chase you and keep spawning. If you die, you will keep respawning. If you fail, you can quit the game, restart, and try again.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon camouflage:
- 6 Speed Camo: Get 65 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Ardent Camo: After getting 100 headshots with a single weapon, get 10 "Long Shot" medals with the same weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Ash Camo: Get 10 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Battle Camo: After getting 100 headshots with a single weapon, get 2 rapid kills 5 times with both kills coming from the same weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Black Market Camos (various): Progress through Multiplayer mode to earn Cryptokeys to buy Common and Rare Supply Drops from the Black Market, which sometimes contain Common, Rare, and Legendary camos.
- Bliss Camo: After getting 100 headshots with a single weapon, get 50 kills with the same weapon with an optic sight and five other attachments in Multiplayer mode.
- Burnt Camo: After getting 100 headshots with a single weapon, get 50 kills with the same weapon without any attachments equipped in Multiplayer mode.
- Chameleon Camo: After getting 100 headshots with a single weapon, get 5 kills without dying 5 times with all kills coming from the same weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Contagious Camo: Get 100 kills with a single weapon in Zombies mode.
- Dante Camo: Get 40 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Dark Matter Camo (animated): Unlock Diamond camo for all weapons in the game.
- Diamond Camo: Unlock the Gold camo for all weapons in a specific class (e.g. Assault Rifle) in Multiplayer mode.
- Fear Camo: Get 300 kills with a single weapon in Zombies mode.
- Flectarn Camo: Get 15 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Gold Camo: Unlock all other available camos for a weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Heat Stroke Camo: Get 20 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Integar Camo: Get 50 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Jungle Tech Camo: Get 5 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Policia Camo: Get 100 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- Red Hex Camo: Get 1,000 kills with a single weapon in Zombies mode.
- Snow Job Camo: Get 30 headshots with a single weapon in Multiplayer mode.
- True Vet Camo: Reach Prestige 1 in Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare.
- WMD Camo: Get 600 kills with a single weapon in Zombies mode.
The Dark Ops challenges are hidden challenges in Multiplayer and Zombies mode. They are not revealed until they have been completed. When a Dark Ops challenge is completed, you will earn a special Calling Card. If you want to try to complete all Dark Ops challenges, it is recommended to complete the "Fresh Start" Dark Ops challenge first, as it requires you to do a "Fresh Start" stats reset after you enter Prestige mode. The "Fresh Start" resets everything in Multiplayer except items obtained from the Black Market. Thus, if you have completed other Dark Ops challenges before completing the "Fresh Start" Dark Ops challenge, you will lose all progress made with the other Dark Ops challenges.
- 1. Obtained: Earn the Dark Matter camo by getting Diamond camo on all weapons in the game.
- 2. 100 Percenter: Complete 100% of all multiplayer challenges.
- 3. Trick Shot: Destroy an HC-XD with a Combat Axe.
- 4. Dr. Lung: Kill an enemy underwater when you are both close to drowning.
- 5. Relentless Killer: Earn a Relentless medal (20 kills without dying).
- 6. Brutal Killer: Earn a Brutal medal (25 kills without dying).
- 7. Nuclear Killer: Earn a Nuclear medal (30 kills without dying).
- 8. Nuked Out: Earn a Nuclear medal in FFA without using scorestreak rewards.
- 9. Finish The Job: Kill an enemy that survived damage from 5 teammates in the same life.
- 10. Calamity: Kill an entire enemy team of 6 or more players in a very short time with a Specialist weapon.
- 11. Frenzy Killer: Earn a Frenzy Kill medal (5 rapid kills).
- 12. Super Killer: Earn a Super Kill medal (6 rapid kills).
- 13. Mega Killer: Earn a Mega Kill medal (7 rapid kills).
- 14. Ultra Killer: Earn a Ultra Kill medal (8 rapid kills).
- 15. Chain Killer: Earn a Kill Chain medal (9 or more rapid kills).
- 16. Fresh Start: Perform a "Fresh Start" stats reset.
- 1. Deresurrectionist: Reach Deressurectionist (Level 35).
- 2. Apocalypse Averted: In Shadows Of Evil, help the others.
Reach the indicated level in Multiplayer mode to unlock the corresponding bonus. Note: At Level 1, you will already have Ruin Specialist, Outrider Specialist, Prophet Specialist, Battery Specialist, UAV Scorestreak, Hellstorm Scorestreak, Talon Scorestreak, Kuda SMG, VMP SMG, KN-44 Assault Rifle, XR-2 Assault Rifle, KRM-262 Shotgun, 205 Brecci Shotgun, BRM LMG, Dingo LMG, Locus Sniper Rifle, Drakon Sniper Rifle, MR6 Pistol, XM-53 Launcher, Frag Lethal, Concussion Tactical, Afterburner Perk 1, Sixth Sense Perk 1, Blind Eye Perk 1, Fast Hands Perk 2, Ante Up Perk 2, Hard Wired Perk 2, Gung-Ho Perk 3, Blast Suppressor Perk 3, and Awareness Perk 3.
|HVK-30 Assault Rifle|
|Smoke Screen Tactical|
|Flak Jacket Perk 1|
|Gorgon SMG, Perk 1 Greed Wildcard|
|Tracker Perk 2|
|Haymaker 12 Shotgun, Perk 2 Greed Wildcard|
|Care Package Scorestreak|
|BlackCell Launcher, Perk 3 Greed Wildcard|
|Tactical Mask Perk 3|
|ICR-1 Assault Rifle, Primary Gunfighter 1 Wildcard|
|Trip Mine Lethal|
|Vesper SMG, Overkill Wildcard|
|Overclock Perk 1|
|Lightning Strike Scorestreak|
|Seraph Specialist, RK5 Pistol|
|Trophy System Tactical|
|G.I. Unit Scorestreak|
|P-06 Sniper Rifle, Secondary Gunfighter Wildcard|
|Tactician Wildcard, Cold Blooded Perk 2|
|Nomad Specialist, Man-O-War Assault Rifle, Primary Gunfighter 2 Wildcard|
|Pharo SMG, Danger Close Wildcard,|
|Engineer Perk 3|
|Power Core Scorestreak|
|Reaper Specialist, 48 Dredge LMG, Primary Gunfighter 3 Wildcard|
|Shock Charge Tactical|
|Ghost Perk 1|
|Spectre Specialist, Combat Knife Special|
|Combat Axe Lethal|
|Rolling Thunder Scorestreak|
|Sheiva Assault Rifle|
|Scavenger Perk 2|
|Hardened Sentry Scorestreak|
|Firebreak Specialist, Razorback SMG|
|L-CAR 9 Pistol, Cerberus Scorestreak|
|Dead Silence Perk 3|
|SVG-100 Sniper Rifle|
|Black Hat Tactical|
|M8A7 Assault Rifle|
The following is a list of all perks and their effects:
- Afterburner: Reduce recharge time for Thrusters.
- Blind Eye: Undetectable by enemy air support.
- Sixth Sense: Display mini-map indicator with the direction of nearby enemies.
- Overclock: Earn Specialist Weapon or Specialist Ability faster.
- Flak Jacket: Take less damage from enemy explosives and flames.
- Ghost: Avoid detection by enemy UAV while moving, planting, and defusing bombs; or while controlling scorestreaks.
- Fast Hands: Swap weapons faster and aim faster after sprinting. Can also reset the fuse when throwing back frag grenades.
- Ante Up: Spawn with starting bonus to scorestreak meter.
- Hard Wired: Immune to Counter-UAV, Power Core, EMP Grenade, and Smoke Screen. Cannot trigger Trip Mines, Shock Charges, or C4. Reduce digital imprint against enemy Tracker and Sixth Sense Perks.
- Tracker: See a digital imprint of enemy footsteps.
- Cold Blooded: Cannot be targeted by ground-based AI scorestreaks and immune to Thermal Optics.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammunition and equipment from enemies killed by non-explosive weapons.
- Gung-Ho: Hip-fire your weapon, deploy equipment, and throw grenades while sprinting.
- Blast Suppressor: No mini-map signature when thrust jumping. Thruster sound is suppressed.
- Awareness: Enemy movements are easier to hear.
- Engineer: Show enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll and booby trap Care Packages.
- Tactical Mask: Reduce the effects of Flashbangs, Concussions, and Shock Charges.
- Dead Silence: Move silently.
Use the following trick to advance to rounds 5, 10, or 15 without killing any zombies. When starting, you will spawn in a narrow alleyway. From this position, face the junction and look at the walkway above to find the Shadow Man. Hit the Shadow Man five times with your default weapon or any other wall weapon to advance to round 5 with some points scored. You can shoot him five more times to advance to round 10 with more points. Shoot him five more times to advance to round 15, and get even more points. However, after shooting him 15 times, he will disappear.All rituals and Pack-A-Punch machine in Shadows Of Evil
Complete all rituals in the Shadows Of Evil map in Zombie mode to unlock the Pack-A-Punch machine for upgrading weapons. You can complete this solo and by the end of round 5 or 6. There are five collectible items you must find (Summoning Key, Golden Fountain Pen, Badge, Championship Belt, and Hair Piece). These items are used to start the five rituals. To get "The Beginning Of The End" trophy, you only need to do the first four rituals. The fifth and final ritual unlocks the Pack-A-Punch machine. You have to do all of this in one playthrough. You will also get the "From The Shadows" trophy along the way. When doing it solo, the order of the rituals does not matter, but in co-op it is important to note that you can only hold one collectible at a time (not all five at once). This means in co-op you must do a ritual before you can pick up the next collectible.
To build the Rocket Shield, you must find three parts. Each part is in a different district -- one in the Canal District, one in the Footlight District, and one in the Waterfront District. You only need to open the first gate to each of these districts, then use the demon form to activate the power and unlock the stairs. The exact location of the parts slightly varies on each playthrough, but they will always be in the same district in the upstairs area. They always look the same; go to the locations in the video and run around the area until you see a button prompt to pick up the object. Once you have collected all three parts, open the second gate in the Waterfront District to find a workbench where you must assemble the shield (only takes a few seconds). You can activate the burst with R2. To get the "Strike!" trophy, wait for a large group of 10+ zombies, then use the burst to kill them.
To get the Widow's Wine, you must open a portal in the Canal District. Transform into the demon to break open a door in the Canal. Behind the door is the portal that leads to a new area. Widow's Wine is actually a perk, not just a grenade. After leaving the portal, kill the ghosts and activate the power to the Widow's Wine machine. You can then buy the perk; it costs 4,000 points. It allows you to throw special grenades that damage and slow enemies. When you are being attacked, it automatically freezes the zombies and damages them over time until they die. The perk is limited to a few uses per round. Knifing enemies also has a chance of ensnaring them for a while. To get "The Spider And The Fly" trophy, you can either throw a Widow's Wine grenade yourself or just let a large group of zombies attack you. Odds are you will get trapped by zombies in high level rounds, and the perk will automatically get activated and you will get the trophy. The zombies get damaged over time and will die automatically without you doing anything.
To summon the Civil Protector, you first must find three fuses and activate the fuse box. Each fuse is in a different district -- one in the Canal District, one in the Footlight District, and one in the Waterfront District. They are all on the upper floor, and you must open two gates in each district to reach them. They glow blue. Their exact location slightly varies on each playthrough, but they are always in the same area, on the upper floor. Go through the portal in Canal District to reach the fuse box. Once it is active, you can summon the Civil Protector. There are four districts, and it must be activated in each one to get the "Beat CoP" trophy. Each activation costs 2,000 points. You can only have one active at a time. Wait for the robot to explode (takes 2-3 rounds), then you can activate the next. It will probably take you until round 13 to activate them all. In Co-Op mode, you must summon all four Civil Protectors by yourself. It does not count if another player summons him, but it also does not void the trophy either, as you can simply reactivate the box later and summon him yourself.
Gobblegum is obtained from a vending machine and provides temporary boosts. Gobblegum vending machines can be found in each of the three districts and require points. However, the machines will not always work and will dispense flavors randomly. Before starting a match, you can customize the Gobblegum flavors which will appear by selecing the "Gobblegum Packs" option. As you level up, you will unlock additional flavors. The following is a list of all available flavors and their effects:
- Aftertaste: Retain perks when downed.
- Alchemical Antithesis: 1 ammo for every 10 points.
- Always Done Swiftly: Similar to quickdraw.
- Danger Closest: No explosive damage.
- Dead Of Nuclear Winter: Nuke power-up spawn.
- Ephemeral Enhancement: Upgrade current weapon.
- Firing On All Cylinders: Shoot while running.
- Immolation Liquidation: Fire Sale power-up spawn.
- Impatient: Unknown.
- I'm Feelin' Lucky: Spawn with random power-up.
- In Plain Sight: No threat for 10 seconds.
- Killing Time: Freeze enemies for 20 seconds.
- Kill Joy: Spawn with Insta-Kill power-up.
- Licensed Contractor: Spawn with Carpenter power-up.
- Lucky Crit: Unknown.
- Now You See Me: All enemies target players.
- One For The Road: Extra perk slot.
- On The House: Random perks.
- Perkaholic: Get all perks.
- Phoenix Up: Revive everyone and get perks.
- Pop Shocks: Melee deals electric damage.
- Private Eyes: Mark nearby enemies.
- Respin Cycle: Reroll mystery box.
- Stock Option: No reload.
- Sword flay: 5x damage on melee.
- Wall Power: Upgrade next weapon.
- Who's Keeping Score: Spawn with double-points power-up.
The parasites always spawn in Round 5. They are yellow insects flying around and shooting at you. Go to the train station in Round 5 and ride the train (costs 500 points to activate). While you are on the train, you must kill five parasites to get the "Parasite-Seeing" trophy.Easy "Sorry, We're DEAD" trophy
There are four stores in the Junction District starting area after opening the first gate. Kill ten zombies in any of them to get the "Sorry, We're DEAD" trophy. You can shoot them or use the knife. The ten kills do not have to be from one store -- they count across all stores. Always repair the barricades so you have more time to kill the zombies before they leave the store. Run from store to store and look if there is a zombie. You should get the trophy in round 6 or 7, as the spawns are a bit random.Easy "The Beginning Of The End" trophy
Use the "Skipping rounds in Shadows Of Evil" trick to skip to round 15. You will start round 15 with 16,500 points, which is more than enough points to open everything if you have four players. Keep a zombie alive at the end of the first wave, then complete the first four rituals to get "The Beginning Of The End" trophy on the first wave.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.
- The Beginning of the End (Gold): In Shadows of Evil, complete all Rituals.
- From the Shadows (Bronze): In Shadows of Evil, spot the Shadowman fives times in one game.
- Not out of GobbleGum! (Silver): In Shadows of Evil, purchase and chew every type of GobbleGum in your Pack.
- Sorry, we're DEAD (Bronze): In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies that are inside of a store in one game.
- Strike! (Silver): In Shadows of Evil, use the rocket shield attack to kill at least 10 zombies in one burst.
- Beat CoP (Gold): In Shadows of Evil, summon the Civil Protector in every district in a single game.
- The Spider and the Fly (Silver): In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies ensnared by a Widow's Wine grenade.
- Margwa Party (Silver): In Shadows of Evil, kill 2 Margwas in a single round.
- Parasite-Seeing (Bronze): In Shadows of Evil, kill 5 Parasites while riding on the train.
- No Mercy (Silver): In Shadows of Evil, kill 5 crawling zombies in under 3 seconds.
- Crackshot (Silver): In Shadows of Evil, kill a zombie from over 50m away.
- Welcome to the Club (Bronze): In Multiplayer, reach Sergeant (Level 10) by playing in a Public Match.
- Tactical Specialist (Bronze): In Multiplayer, get 10 Medals based on Specialist Abilities.
- Deadly Specialist (Silver): In Multiplayer, get 10 Specialist-based multi-kill Medals from any of the Specialist Weapons.
- I Did It! (Silver): In Multiplayer, reach Commander (Level 55).
- Wallcrawler (Silver): In Multiplayer, kill an enemy while wallrunning 10 times.
- I'm Special (Gold): In Multiplayer, complete all Specialist Challenges.
- Meat for the Grinder (Silver): In Multiplayer, complete all Boot Camp Challenges.
- Highly Adaptable (Gold): In Multiplayer, complete all Game Mode Challenges.
- Seen Some Things (Gold): In Multiplayer, complete all Career Challenges.
- Bloodthirsty (Gold): In Multiplayer, earn 10 Bloodthirsty medals (5 kills without dying).
Additionally, there is one secret trophy:
- Packing Early (Gold): In Shadows of Evil, complete the Pack-A-Punch ritual during wave 1.