At the Capcom logo screen, press Down, R1, Up, L1, Square, X. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a chime. Then, enter the option menu to toggle the 8-bit music on or off. Successfully complete the game on the Normal difficulty to unlock the original NES music for stage select and the original stages.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Work Smarter Not Harder (Bronze): Defeat Big Time Beagle using your noggin.
- Superstitious Hocus Pocus (Bronze): Collect the Coin of the Lost Realm.
- Extravagant Housewares (Bronze): Collect the Sceptre of the Incan King.
- Where No Duck Has Gone Before (Bronze): Collect the Green Cheese of Longevity.
- Any Crash You Can Walk Away From (Bronze): Collect the Lost Crown of Ghengis Khan.
- Garbage Collector (Bronze): Collect the Giant Diamond of Inner Earth.
- Luck o' the Ducks (Bronze): Get back what Magica stole.
- The Duck Who Would Be King (Bronze): Collect $10,000,000.
- Bless Me Bagpipes (Bronze): Collect All the Heart Containers on Easy or Medium difficulty.
- Tougher than the Toughies (Bronze): Beat game on Hard difficulty.
- Smarter than the Smarties (Silver): Beat game on Extreme difficulty.
- Connoisseur of the Arts (Bronze): Unlock all art in the Gallery.
- Art Aficionado (Bronze): Buy art in the gallery.
- Look Ma, No Spats! (Bronze): Enter either underground section of Amazon and climb up the other side using only the pogo jump.
Additionally, there are six secret trophies:
- Sink or Swim (Bronze): Dive into the Money Bin.
- Score to Settle (Bronze): Scrooge doesn't take kindly to being swindled by statues.
- A Few Gears Loose (Bronze): Get to the secret gyro area in the clouds.
- It's A Duck Blur (Bronze): Defeat 5 enemies under the effect of 1 magic coin.
- Healthy Appetite (Bronze): Eat some of Mrs. Beakley's delicious treats.
- Pogo A Go Go (Bronze): Defeat 5 enemies in a row with pogo jump without touching the ground.