All levels and characters
Start a new game and enter "Shooterman" as a case-sensitive name to unlock all levels and characters.One-hit kills
At any menu screen, hold L1 and press Circle, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, X. Note: This code may not work on all levels.All FMV sequences
At any menu screen, hold L1 and press Circle, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square.Big head enemies
At any menu screen, hold L1 and press Circle, Square, X, Circle(2).Control character selection screen
At the character selection screen, press Left Analog-stick Left and Left Analog-stick Right to move the portraits in the corresponding direction.Play as Luger
Successfully complete Mission 2 in Story mode to unlock Luger.Play as Rico
Successfully complete Mission 3 in Story mode to unlock Rico.Play as Hakha
Successfully complete Mission 4 in Story mode to unlock Hakha.Infinite running
Sprint and when you start to slow down, rapidly press Circle. This will enable you to continue running while having none left.Easy kills
When in possession of either the Helghast assault rifle or the shotgun, conceal yourself near funnel-points for maximum effect. The shot-spread pattern is enough to inflict mortal damage on dense groups of opponents. Should the survivors retreat; chase them with a hand grenade. You can easily knock out entire "clumps" of opponents using only two actions. Additionally, when in possession of the sniper rifle, you can take snapshots at "clumps" of enemies. The sniper rifle can eliminate multiple opponents that are "standing-in-line" with a single shot.
When playing as Luger, aim for an enemy's chest or head and use her secondary fire. The secondary fire almost always kills an enemy grunt in one shot (depending on where you shoot them). Also, this fire mode is completely silenced so that none of the other enemy units will know where you are. Additionally, if you cannot find a enemy, use her night vision by pressing Square for an easy shot.Fast gun switching
While sprinting, release the button. As soon as you do that, switch your gun. The next gun will automatically appear in your hands.Quick reload
Press Reload, switch the gun, then immediately switch back to your original weapon.Shoot three shells with shotgun
When using the shotgun, it has two modes of fire (regular shoots one shell, alternate shoots two shells). By pressing both fire buttons, you will shoot three shells, which in most cases is more useful. Try using this on groups or stronger enemies.Sniper pistol
The sniper pistol is the weapon that Luger uses. Because the sniper rifle has a horrible red glow, use the sniper pistol instead. It has less power, but on secondary fire it can take out an enemy with a head-shot.Distract enemy Helghast
When fighting against one or more Helghast, shoot to the side of them. They will look away for a moment. This gives you a chance for a headshot, as they will not move.Standing crouch
Set your crouch on toggle. While playing, move left to right. While continuing to moving from left to right, begin tapping Circle. While doing this, tap L2. It will seem that you are standing, but you are really crouching. To get out of it, tap L2 again.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Collect all trophies in Killzone.
- Captain (Bronze): Complete all levels on the easy difficulty.
- Colonel (Silver): Complete all levels on the normal difficulty.
- General (Gold): Complete all levels on the hard difficulty.
- Toothpick Master (Bronze): Get 20 kills with the M32 combat knife.
- Backstabber (Bronze): Get 20 kills with the FSK-7 Fury.
- Bullheaded (Bronze): Get 20 headshots with the M4 Semi-Automatic Pistol.
- Tripletapper (Bronze): Get 3 headshots with 1 magazine, using the secondary fire on the IvP-18 Tropov pistol.
- 3 Birds With One Stone (Bronze): Kill 3 Helghast with 1 cooked M194 Percussion Grenade.
- One For You And One For You (Bronze): Kill 2 Helghast with 1 Double Shot from the M13 Semi-Automatic Shotgun.
- Disproportionate Force (Bronze): Kill 1 unfortunate Helghast soldier with 3 rockets from the BLR-06 Hadra.
- Eco-Warrior (Bronze): Hit 15 Helghast soldiers without reloading, using the secondary fire on the M66 SD Submachine gun.
- Call Of The Siren (Bronze): Kill 25 Helghast soldiers with the VnD-10M Siren.
- Explosive Consequences (Bronze): Kill 5 Helghast soldiers with 1 grenade using the attachment on the M82-G Assault Rifle.
- Scavenger (Silver): Pick up 10,000 rounds for the STA-52 LAR rifle.
- 4 X 4 X 4 (Silver): Kill 4 Helghast in under 4 seconds with the EAW-25/4 Chimera.
- Right in the Jewels (Bronze): Use the M224-A3 Heavy Support Weapon to melee 20 Helghast soldiers.
- Designation: Demolition (Bronze): Destroy 3 Towers using the BDL-23 Dohvat.
- The Reds Of Their Eyes (Bronze): Get 10 headshots with the STA-52 SLAR Sniper Rifle.
- 2 For The Price Of 1 (Bronze): Kill 2 Helghast with 1 shot from the BP-02 Pup launcher.
- Beep Beep Beeeep (Bronze): Kill 10 Helghast with the secondary fire on the M327 Grenade Launcher.
- Get Out Of My Comfort Zone! (Bronze): Kill a Helghast within 1m with the M404-MAW M. Anti Tank Weapon ...and don't die.
- Artillery Artist (Bronze): Kill a Helghast from 100m+ away with the Pnv-3 Siska.
- Covering Fire (Bronze): Kill 10 Helghast with the M224 Mounted Machine Gun.
- Something Borrowed (Bronze): Kill 20 Helghast soldiers with the VnS-10 Scylla Mounted Machine Gun.
- Short Controlled Bursts (Bronze): Finish a level above 50% hit efficiency.
- Economical Soldier (Bronze): Finish a level above 75% hit efficiency.
- Nobody Hides From Me (Silver): Finish a level above 90% hit efficiency.
- 1 v 50 (Bronze): Kill 50 Helghast soldiers without dying.
- Brouhaha (Bronze): Kill 30 Helghast soldiers in under a minute .
- Burn Baby Burn (Bronze): Destroy your first enemy APC.
- Tanks For The Good Times (Bronze): Destroy 2 Helghast Tanks attacking the Industrial level.
- Elite? HA! (Bronze): Take down your first 2 Helghast Elite.
- That Got Their Attention (Bronze): Destroy the Missile launching APCs in the Misty Waters Firebase.
- They're On Our Side Now (Bronze): Switch allegiance of Helghast Sentry bots as Hakha.
- Anti-Air Specialist (Bronze): Bring 2 Dropships crashing down in the Mist Waters Firebase.
- Bounty Hunted (Bronze): Kill the IFO Bounty Hunter .
- Abridged Bridge (Bronze): Collapse the Helghast bridge in the Jungle Valley.
- Supply and Demand (Bronze): Blow up the ammo dumps in the Forward Logistics Base.
- Generally Better (Bronze): Kill General Lente and his bodyguards.
- Orbital Strike (Bronze): Take down General Adams with a grenade.
- Helghast Assault (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 .
- Vekta Evacuates (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2.
- New Allies (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3.
- Strange Company (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4.
- Escape (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5.
- Misty Waters (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6.
- Hunting the Traitor (Bronze): Complete Chapter 7.
- Forging a Path (Bronze): Complete Chapter 8.
- Hidden Pasts (Bronze): Complete Chapter 9.
- Onwards and Upwards (Bronze): Complete Chapter 10.
- Hope (Bronze): Complete Chapter 11.
- Rapid Reaction Force (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 to 11 playing as Templar.
- Shadow Marshal (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 to 11 playing as Luger.
- ISA Regulator (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 to 11 playing as Rico.
- Field Operative (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 to 11 playing as Hakha.
- Helghast Champion (Bronze): Win a battlefields game playing on the Helghast's side with the enemy AI set to hard.
- ISA Saviour (Bronze): Win a battlefields game playing on the ISA's side with the enemy AI set to hard.
- Two's Company (Bronze): Win a battlefields game with another player in split screen.