Always work from the outside to the inside on the perimeter to avoid large shifting of gems. This will prevent cascades, which will cost time to recover from. Do not go out of your way for clock matches. Try to incorporate them into shifts that you have to do anyway to get the target pieces you need in place. Start grouping clocks in the same general area and they will match on their own without you taking extra time to align them. Always look at the next color gem so you do not have to waste time scanning for its location.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Ace Pilot (Silver): You have reached Level 50.
- Data Acquisition (Bronze): You have unlocked a rumor.
- Eighth of the Lost (Bronze): You have unlocked all Psi Powers.
- Fighter Pilot (Bronze): You have won 5 ranked PlayStationNetwork matches.
- FTL Travel (Bronze): You have hacked a LeapGate.
- Gamma's Downfall (Gold): You have defeated the Gamma Sphere.
- Illumination (Bronze): You have defeated the Luminary Archive.
- Master Hacker (Bronze): You have hacked 30 LeapGates.
- Rock Star (Bronze): You have successfully mined 10 asteroids.
- Smooth Talker (Silver): You have completed the Haggling minigame with 6 Gems or less on the board.
- Soul Gatherer (Bronze): You have captured a Soulless and discovered their true nature.
- Space-Time Anomaly (Silver): You have won 50 ranked PlayStationNetwork matches.