Successfully complete the indicated task, then petition the Dark Assembly with the appropriate bill to unlock the corresponding class:
- Archer: Have someone reach Level 5 Bow Mastery.
- Beast Tamer: Successfully capture a monster.
- Chaos Soldier: Successfully complete the game.
- Female Ninja: Have someone reach Level 5 Weapon Mastery with Fist and Staff.
- Gunner: Have someone reach Level 5 Gun Mastery.
- Heavy Knight: Have someone reach Level 3 Spear Mastery.
- Magic Knight: Have someone reach Level 3 Weapon Mastery with Sword and Staff.
- Male Ninja: Have someone reach Level 5 Weapon Mastery with Fist and Sword.
- Samurai: Have someone reach Level 5 Sword Mastery.
- Sinner: Have someone in your party become a criminal.
- Wiseman: Do over 500 Plus Color Change Combos (acquire 500 or more cumulative points on a Geo chain; you can unlock this class before you get to Episode 2).
On some floors in the Item World, there are secret rooms that you can enter. Inside are rooms where you can earn rare items or buy items not found in the stores in Holt Village. The following is a list of rooms you can find and what they do. Also note that the room is randomly selected upon entering and once you leave the room. You will return to the floor you are currently on and another secret room will not appear again until at least three floors later.
Seven Monsters: Defeat all seven monsters in the room in two turns and the level of the item you are in will increase by three.
Treasure Guardian: Fight the guardian and you will have a chance to loot his treasure and gain experience.
Free Treasure: A few Free Treasure chests that you can loot.
Orc Pirates: A few Treasure Chests and some information on the Pirates.
Hospital: Recover HP/SP and resurrect fallen characters.
Bribery Shop: Sells special items you can use to bribe Senators at the Dark Assembly.
Mana Potion Shop: Sells Mana potions.
Equipment Shop: Carries Equipment, may have Rare and Legendary items for sale.
Cellphone Store: Sells various cellphones.
Department Store: Has a Bribery, Mana Potion, Equipment and Cellphone stores.
Scroll Store: Sells Weapon Scrolls.
Collector: Adds a Collector specialist to your item.
Fortune Teller: Tells your fortune and gives you luck (Changes the item level). Good = +3 Levels, Great = +10 Levels, Bad = -3 Levels, and Worst = -9 levels.
Shady Bar: Pay either 10,000 Hell or half of all of your characters HP, and at the start of the next battle your bonus gauge will be filled.
The following is a list of each senator party, their rank in the Assembly, and voice (the amount of points they add when they vote), as well as any special conditions they may have:
Ghost Party: They often fall asleep and may have their votes skipped. To remedy this, simply bribe them with the Bomb item at a sleeping senator.
Mothman Party: They love monsters. All monsters who present a bill will have a better standing with them.
Orc Party: They love women. All females who present a bill will have a better standing with them.
Rifle Demon Party: Often they get drunk and could possibly vote the other way. To remedy this, give them the Medicine item as a bribe.
White Dragon Party: Bribing them has the opposite effect.
Wood Golem Party: They hate the Rifle Demon party and are always against them.
The following is a list of all twelve extra stages, how to unlock them, and what you get for completing them. Note: Some items you get can only be earned once and will not appear again, even on subsequent playthroughs.
Extra Stage 1: At any time during your second or subsequent playthrough, and have a character with at least 33 felonies, pass the proposal "I Want To Fight The Hero Of Another Game!". Defeat Asagi to receive the Postcard Accessory. Note: You can only earn one.
Extra Stage 2: During Episode 12 or 13, pass the proposal "Return Of The Prism Rangers!". Defeat all the Prism Rangers and Adell will be given the title of "Prism Black".
Extra Stage 3: At any time during the game, call Kurtis three or more times using the cellphone and pass the EDF's proposal to "Rescue The Earth Hero!". Successfully complete the level and you will earn the Accelerator. Note: You can earn one of these on every play through.
Extra Stage 4: At any time after completing Extra Stage 3, call Kurtis three or more times using the cellphone and pass the EDF's proposal to "Rescue The Earth Hero Again!". Successfully complete the stage and you will earn the Earth Hero ID Accessory. Note: You can only earn one.
Extra Stage 5: Have your play time to at least 20 hours and be on Episode 1 to 9. Pass the proposal "I Want To See The Ending!". You will fight a battle against Mid-Boss. Win it and you will unlock Proposal Ending 1.
Extra Stage 6: During Episode 1 to 9 on your second or later playthrough, have a character with at least 66 felonies pass the "Unleash The Fallen Maiden!" proposal. Defeat Priere and you will receive the Felicitation (can only earn one) and her proposal at the Dark Assembly.
Extra Stage 7: At any time, have a character with 99 felonies pass the "Break The Mysterious Seal!" proposal. Use this to fight Marjoly. Win the battle to get the Sexy Panties accessory. Note: You can only earn one. Also, be sure to steal Marjoly's items. They are one-of-a-kind. Once you get them, you cannot earn anymore.
Extra Stage 8: Have your play time to at least 40 hours and be on Episode 12 or 13. Pass the proposal "I Want To Fight An Overlord!". Successfully complete this stage and Flonne will join your party.
Extra Stage 9: Successfully complete Extra Stage 8 and be on Episode 12 or 13. Pass Flonne's proposal to "Summon Laharl!". Completing this stage will add Laharl to your party.
Extra Stage 10: During Episode 1, pass the proposal "Pick A Fight With An Overlord!". Defeat Laharl and you will unlock Proposal Ending 2.
Extra Stage 11: At any time during the game, successfully complete ten different Dark Sun stages and pass the proposal "Meet The Strongest Overlord!". You will be sent to battle Lord Zetta (in book form). Defeat Lord Zetta and Adell will take the title "Badass Overlord".
Extra Stage 12 (Part 1): At any time during the game, successfully complete 25 different Dark Sun stages and pass the Proposal "Meet The Tyrant Baal!". Win this tough battle and you will be rewarded with the incredibly powerful Makai Wars accessory. Note: You can only earn one.
Extra Stage 12 (Part 2): At any time during the game, successfully complete Extra Stage 12. You will be allowed to fight Prinny Baal. This is probably the most difficult fight in the game. You do not really get anything for winning except for the satisfaction of defeating the hardest Boss in the game. You can steal the Prinny Suit accessory from Prinny Baal. Note: You can only earn one.
Successfully complete the indicated task(s) to view the corresponding ending. Note: Ally murders are defined as deliberately murdering your own units by your characters. The only exceptions to this are Geo Chains, Throwing a Prinny, and Tink's "Goodbye Tink" attack.
Normal ending: Successfully complete the game as usual.
Tink's ending: Successfully complete the game with Tink at level 1,000.
Felony ending 1: Successfully complete the game with Adell having over 10 Felonies and committing over 50 ally murders.
Felony ending 2: Successfully complete the game with Adell having 99 Felonies and you having committed over 100 ally murders with Rozalin among them. If you get this ending you will be forced into an extra battle that you must win to start a new cycle.
Axel's ending: Get a "Game Over" during any of the times you fight him.
Proposal ending 1: Pass the bill "See The Ending!", then complete Extra Stage 5.
Proposal ending 2: Pass the bill "Pick A Fight With An Overlord!", then complete Extra Stage 10.
Etna's ending: Defeat Etna in stage 3-4 and Adell's title will change. You will then receive this ending.
Laharl's ending: Defeat Laharl in stage 11-7. Your game will automatically end and you will receive this ending.
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the corresponding title for Adell. Note: The titles can only be earned once per play through.
Archer Guards: Have Adell stand next to Legendary Senator Venus when he is at the Dark Assembly. This can only be obtained once you pass the bill "I Want To Become A Senator!".
Demon Lord: Defeat Etna in Stage 3-4.
Prism Black: Successfully complete Extra Stage 2.
Badass Overlord: Successfully complete Extra Stage 11.
Lord Master: Defeat Prinny Baal in the Land of Carnage's Item World.
To unlock the Dark World, you must first hit the five hidden switches found in Holt Village. The switches are located as follows:
- Switch 1: Behind the fallen pillar behind the Dark Secretary and Post Master.
- Switch 2: Next to the back door of Adell's house.
- Switch 3: Behind Zommie III's house.
- Switch 4: On the side of the pathway behind Mario Boy.
- Switch 5: In the front right corner.
Once all switches are hit, Friday Mk II will appear near the location of the fifth switch. Talk to her three times and on the fourth time she will issue you a challenge. Successfully complete her challenge to gain access to the Dark World.Unlocking Dark World stages
After defeating Friday Mk. II, you will gain access to the Dark World. To unlock each stage you must fulfill a certain requirement on the corresponding stage. Once the requirement is met, you will either have the option of entering the Dark World or you will be forced into it; sometimes with the positions on the map carried over. It is best to complete Stage 13-4 before unlocking the Dark World as you may not be able to progress through the game if you get stuck on a map. Additionally, once you unlock the Dark World stage it will be available at the map selection screen at Holt Village and you will not need to fulfill the requirement again.
Area 1: Town Fields
- Beginner's Field: Defeat Friday Mk. II; Unlocks the rest of the Dark World stages
- Reflection Pond: Clear Stage Without taking damage
- Psycho's Hideout: Take at least 1 damage from an enemy
- Dead Tree Field: Defeat a Green Skull
Area 2: Zenon's Palace
- Banquet Room: Clear stage in two turns
- Sanction Room: Clear stage in one turn
- Room of Despair: Clear stage moving nine panels or less (total of all characters). Canceling the move does not count.
- Sealed Room: Make a tower of two characters
Area 3: Murderer's Vault
- Poisonous Swamp: Spend eleven turns on map
- Dangerous Refuge: Destroy a Geo Monster
- Corpse Garden: Make a tower of five characters
- Tragedyland: Clear stage without throwing
Area 4: Dallos River
- Blood Valley: Destroy all Geo Panels
- Life Exchange: Fuse five enemies together
- Red Waterfall: Fuse all enemies together
- Dragon's Mouth: Spend thirty turns on the stage
Area 5: Cavern Of Evil
- Glutton's Hideout: Let one ally get killed
- Eternal Oblivion: Clear stage with less than five allies called out
- Shriek of Death: Make a tower of eight characters
- Dark Ruins: Kill all enemies with Tower Attacks
Area 6: Battle Arena (Episode 6)
- First Battle: Make a tower of ten characters
- Second Battle: Clear the stage with less than seven allies called out
- Third Battle: Fuse seven enemies together
- Fourth Battle: Clear the stage by attacking only once
Area 7: Battle Arena (Episode 7)
- Fifth Battle: Destroy all Geo Panels
- Semi-Final: Clear the stage without taking any damage
- Final Battle: Throw an enemy into one being held
Area 8: Colosseum Depths
- Hades Corridor: Change the colors of six Geo Panels
- Loser's Gallows: Destroy a Geo Monster
- Confession Room: Clear The stage without using any actions under "Special"
- Survivor's End: Clear the stage without taking any damage
- Putrid Courtroom: Get the Bonus Gauge to Level 4
- Sunken Altar: Thrown an enemy into another enemy being held
Area 9: Alche City
- Dead Metropolis: Move a character to a height of 64 DM
- Grave of Alchemy: Clear the stage by collectively moving no more than 11 panels
- Altered Town: Get the Bonus Gauge to Level 2
- Snarling Capital: Get a character to a height of 84 DM
Area 10: Carcassed Lands
- Rotten Fields: Fuse five enemies together
- Luring Nightmare: Destroy all Geo Panels
- Rebelling Spirit: Deal a total damage of 500+ to a single enemy
- Dead Breath: Get the bonus gauge up to level 3
Area 11: Shinra Tower
- Geo Challenger: Clear the stage without taking any damage
- Witty Contest: Do not destroy any Geo Panels
- Death To Cowards: Deal a total damage of 1000+ to a single enemy
- Defiler Ambition: Clear the stage with less than 4 allies called out
- Evil Temptation: Clear the stage without using any commands under "Special"
- Warped Knowledge: Clear the stage without taking any damage
- Holy Tower: Clear the stage using only Tower Attacks
Area 12: To Zenon Castle
- Overlord's Sign: Fuse all enemies together
- Crystalline Maze: Do not destroy any Geo Panels
- Mysterious Trap: Make a tower of nine characters
- Dancing Fools: Make a tower of three characters
- Agito The Reaper: Clear the stage using only one character
- Castle Gates: Deal a total damage of 2000+ to a single enemy
Area 13: Zenon's Castle
- The Lord's Party: Clear the stage without taking any damage
- Time of Trial: Deal a total damage of 2500+ to a single enemy
- Killers' Hall: Nullify all Geo Panels
- Final Decision: Deal a total damage of 3000+ to a single enemy
To unlock the Land Of Carnage, defeat all sixteen pirate groups and collect their treasure maps. After you have all sixteen, give them to Hawkeye the Collector and you will be able to travel to the Land of Carnage. While the Land Of Carnage uses all the same maps found in the Normal World, the difficulty of the maps you have cleared in Holt Village increases significantly.Recruit Axel
Visit the Land Of Carnage anytime during Episodes 3, 9, 10, 11 and after completing stage 13-4. Talk with Axel and he will join your group. Note: He will only be in your party while you are in the Land Of Carnage.Recruit Fubuki
Visit the Land Of Carnage after completing stage 13-3. Talk with Fubuki and he will join your group. Note: He will only remain in your party while you are in the Land Of Carnage.Recruit Kurtis
Speak with Kurtis in the Land of Carnage. It is recommended that you complete Extra Stage 3 and 4 before you recruit him. Note: He will only be in your party while you are in the Land Of Carnage.Easy experience
Use the following trick to get experience and HL quickly, especially at low levels or when leveling reincarnated characters. Go to a map that features Geopanels that level up the enemy characters each round (such as the Red Waterfall stage in the Dallos River chapter). These panels level up the enemy monsters by a certain percent of their current level. For example, an Enemy Level Up 10% would level up level 20 to 29 enemies by two levels each round and level 60 to 69 enemies by six levels each round, etc. If you skip your turn repeatedly, the levels of the enemies will keep increasing and make it much more rewarding to take them out with characters when the enemies do not normally give so much. Note: When the monsters level up, although their max HP increases, they will retain the HP they started out with. This makes it much easier than expected to kill them. However, letting the levels of the enemies get too high may signal a game over, as while they retain their HP, their stats will still increase. This makes it much harder to damage them, let alone hit them. Keep someone at the Geocrystal to destroy it if needed. This technique for leveling is quite effective for powerful long-ranged characters such as mages, as they can attack the high-level monsters from outside of their move ranges.Getting lots of felonies
If you want to have a large number of felons in your party, or give felonies to more than one party member at a time, just toss a stack onto the Dark Court's gate when accessing the Dark Court. The Prinny residing as judge will make some comment about bringing your entire entourage, being young punks, then award felonies to the whole stack. This trick allows you to avoid having to repeatedly go through the Item World just to increase one member's felonies when you can toss a stack of nine characters onto the gate at once.Defeating Geo Master in Geo Panel Maze
Instead of going through the weird labyrinth to reach the Red Geo panel, break the Blue one and turn the whole field into Invincibility panels. Then, throw the Geomaster into the home panel. He will destroy it, but as result it will create an empty panel, and will be vulnerable. Either surround him, or throw Marionets on him to power him up then surround him. This is a good way to get a fast win and experience.