Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock the corresponding skin:
- Big Heads: 6
- Han Solo: 36
- Henry Jones: 34
- Tuxedo Indy: 16
Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock the corresponding concept art:
- Allies: 12
- Co-op Levels: 8
- Cutting Room Floor: 36
- Enemies: 22
- Extras: 20
- Istanbul: 28
- Nepal: 26
- Odin And Seabed: 32
- Panama: 18
- San Francisco: 14
- Sudan: 2
Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock the corresponding movie trailer:
- Raiders Of The Lost Ark: 3
- Temple Of Doom: 10
- The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull: 30
- The Last Crusade: 24
Search the indicated locations to find a Fortune:
1. Backtrack from where you started. Climb on the ledge to get a Fortune.
2. When you first get the torch, use it on the cobwebs at the entrance to the cave, then use it on the cobwebs beside the bridge to get another Fortune.
3. In the area where you first fight a Nazi, kill him, then turn right. Go inside the opened tent to get the last Fortune.
Search the indicated locations to find Glory:
1. You will be told to knock a shelf down on three enemies. If you do not kill any Nazis, walk over to the shelf, and wait for them to follow you. Once three of them look like they are about to hit, turn around, and pull the shelf down. This will kill them, but will hurt you slightly.
2. This is difficult, but a Wii Steering Wheel will help. Turn it so that the cable plugged into the Nunchuck is facing down, then steer that way.