Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding item:
- Bike helmet: Win a bike race.
- Bike shorts: Ride 100 km on a bike.
- Black cowboy hat: Give a homeless man spare change in Bullworth.
- Black Ninja costume: Completely fill your yearbook.
- Black skate shoes: Walk at least 50 km.
- BMX Champion costume: Successfully complete a bike race.
- Boxing costume: Successfully complete the Boxing Challenge or Prep Challenge in Chapter 2.
- Burglar mask: Found in a locker on Halloween.
- Cheerful reindeer sweater: Found in the school office during the winter.
- Crash helmet: Finish in first place in the Kart Race at the Carnival.
- Dunce cap: Fail three classes in a row.
- Edna mask: Destroy all nineteen tombstones.
- Fast Food costume: Successfully complete the Burger Joint errand in Bullworth Vale.
- Firefighter's helmet: Pull the fire alarm twenty times.
- Graduation hat: Successfully complete all five levels in all of your classes.
- Gnome costume: Smash all the garden gnomes.
- Go Kart: Win all Go Kart races.
- Gold suit: Buy all the clothing.
- Green Ninja costume: Hit targets with projectiles 1,000 times.
- Grotto Master costume: Collect all G&G cards.
- Incognito hat: Successfully complete Errand #21 near City Hall.
- Jimmy's Skeleton Halloween costume: Successfully complete the "The Candidate" mission to unlock the "Halloween" mission.
- Orderly uniform: Successfully complete "Finding Johnny Vincent" in Chapter 5.
- Pirate hat: Beat up the pirate on the island near the beach house.
- Prison uniform: Successfully complete all the detention mini-games.
- Pumpkinhead mask: Destroy all 27 pumpkins around the school and inside the main building.
- Red Ninja costume: Successfully complete the Big Prank task during Halloween at Bullworth Academy.
- Rubberband ball: Collect all 75 rubberbands.
- Running shorts: Run or walk 40 km.
- School Mascot costume: Successfully complete the "Nice Outfit" mission in Chapter 4.
- Soda hat: Drink 500 sodas.
- Tiny swimsuit: Find the preppie with a blue mission on the beach at the beach house and beat his swimming time.
- Viking helmet: Get all collectibles.
- Werewolf mask: Found in a school locker after picking the lock.
- Wrestling uniform: Successfully complete Gym 1.
- Yellow Ninja costume: Get 1,000 knockouts of people, students, etc.
Successfully complete the indicated class to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Art 1: Able to exchange gift for a kiss from a girl
- Art 2: 50% health bonus from kissing girls
- Art 3: 75% health bonus from kissing girls
- Art 4: 100% health bonus from kissing girls
- Art 5: Ability to kiss girls without giving gifts
- Chemistry 1: Firecrackers available from chemistry set
- Chemistry 2: Stink Bombs available from chemistry set
- Chemistry 3: Itching Powder available from chemistry set
- Chemistry 4: Items produced doubled from chemistry set
- Chemistry 5: Chemistry set available all the time
- English 1: Apology improved
- English 2: Better taunts
- English 3: Ability to apologize to Prefects improved
- English 4: Ability to taunt bullies more effectively and from a distance
- English 5: Ability to apologize to police
- Gym 1: Headbutt and 3-hit knee groin combo unlocked
- Gym 2: Accuracy for slingshot improved
- Gym 3: Kneedrop unlocked
- Gym 4: Accuracy for slingshot improved
- Gym 5: Accuracy for slingshot improved
- Photography 1: Black and white camera and small photo album
- Photography 2: Yearbook
- Photography 3: Large photo album
- Photography 4: Color digital camera
- Photography 5: Twice as many carnival prize tickets per win
- Shop 1: BMX basic
- Shop 2: BMX retro
- Shop 3: BMX green.
- Shop 4: BMX blue
- Shop 5: BMX red
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding decoration for Jimmy's room at Bullworth:
- #1 Paper Boy Ribbon: Successfully complete the Level 4 Paper Route.
- Aluminum Trophy: Successfully complete the "Racing The Vale" mission.
- Artist's set: Successfully complete the Art 5 class.
- BMX frame: Successfully complete the Shop 5 class.
- Boxing Gloves: Successfully complete the "Dishonorable Fight" mission.
- Bullworth Golden Shield: Successfully complete the "Total Mayhem" mission.
- Burned school banner: Successfully complete "The Gym Is Burning" mission in Chapter 5.
- Character Sheets: Successfully complete the "Character Sheets" mission.
- Dodgeball: Successfully complete the Gym 5 class.
- Egg Carton: Successfully complete "The Eggs" mission.
- Football Jersey: Successfully complete Chapter 4.
- Girlie Girl Poster: Purchase at Carnival for 10 tickets.
- Girls Panties: Successfully complete the "Panty Raid" mission.
- Gnome: Destroy all gnomes.
- Greaser Jacket: Successfully complete Chapter 3.
- Grim Reaper: Successfully complete the "Funhouse Fun" mission in Chapter 4.
- Picture of Beatrice: Successfully complete the "That Bitch" mission in Chapter 1.
- Picture of Lola kissing Gordo: Successfully complete the "Jealous Johnny" mission in Chapter 3.
- Picture of Lola: Successfully complete "The Tenements" mission in Chapter 3.
- Picture of Mandy: Successfully complete the "Discretion Assured" mission in Chapter 4.
- Picture of Ms. Phillips: Successfully complete the Photography 5 class.
- Picture of Pinky: Successfully complete the "Carnival Date" mission in Chapter 2.
- Picture of Zoe: Successfully complete the "Smash It Up" mission in Chapter 5.
- Pumpkin: Destroy all pumpkins.
- Rat in a Jar: Successfully complete the "Rats In The Library" mission in Chapter 5.
- Rock Band Poster: Purchase at Carnival for 10 tickets.
- Russel's shirt: Successfully complete Chapter 1.
- Teddy Bear: Successfully complete the "Carnival Date" mission in Chapter 2.
- Tombstone: Destroy all tombstones.
- Trophy (on windowsill): Successfully complete the "Beach Rumble" mission.
- V is for Victory Poster: Successfully complete "The Campaign" mission.
- Various Chem Plant Signs: Successfully complete both parts of the "Busting In" mission in Chapter 5.
- Venus Flytrap Head: Successfully complete the "Weed Killer" mission in Chapter 2.
Successfully completing the indicated mission to unlock the corresponding girlfriend, which you can then kiss for a health bonus:
- Beatrice: "That Bitch" mission in Chapter 1.
- Lola: "The Tenements" mission in Chapter 3.
- Mandy: "Discretion Assured" mission in Chapter 4.
- Pinky: "Carnival Date" mission in Chapter 2.
- Zoe: "Smash It Up" mission in Chapter 5.
Collect the hidden transistors and give them to the hobo. With each transistor, he will teach you a new move. The moves he teaches you in order are:
- Leg Sweep
- Side Kick
- Five Punch Combo
- Roundhouse Kick
- Overhead Punch
Look on the autoshop roof.
During the "Help Gary" mission, make your way to the boiler room. It should be on the table next to the fire extinguisher.
Behind the Mexican restaurant next to the bike shop in Bullworth town.
Found in the fourth photography class on the Bullworth dam.
Look on the table on the right side of the door to the upstairs in the "Nerd Challenge".
Found on the ground just before you enter "The Tenements" building.
Get the high score in "Consumo", "Monkey Fling", "Nut Shots", and finish in first place in all races in "Future Street Race 2165" and "Future Street Race 3D".Free soda
Drink 220 sodas to get free sodas from the soda machines.Easy money
To make a lot of money quickly, save the game then go to the midget boxing arena at the carnival and make the largest bet possible. If you lose, load your game and repeat until you win.Easy yearbook photos
To get a lot of photos in the Yearbook, go to either dormitory, pull the fire alarm, stand by and press Up, then start snapping them as they run by.Easy Lola's Race
Before you start the "Lola's Race" mission, get a motorized bike. Drive it to where you start the mission. You will be able to race with the motorized scooter while everyone else in the race has a normal bike. You will go much faster, but the handling is worse.Fighting multiple opponents
When fighting more than one opponent, sometimes you will get hit from behind. To prevent this, push over as many opponents as you can until there is only one person standing. Beat on him for a short time, then push him over when somebody else gets up. Beat on the person who got up and push them down when others get up. Try to keep as many on the ground as possible while only handling one or two enemies at a time.
Get some itching powder. When you get into a fight, if you need help set your weapon as the itching powder and throw it at one of the people you are fighting. They will start to itch. While they are itching, beat them up. The itching powder should last long enough for you to beat them or at least get their health in the red zone.Destroying all pumpkins and tombstones
After starting the "Halloween" mission, you can get a bonus for finding and smashing all the pumpkins and tombstones around campus. If you do not find all of them, do not worry. In the next (and last) mission of the chapter, where you go into the basement of the school with Gary, you will get to the boiler room. Inside will be all of the pumpkins you missed in the "Halloween" mission. Kick all of them for an unlockable. Later in the game when you unlock the "Preppie" part of town, go to the asylum. Next to it will be a warehouse, and inside are all of the tombstones you missed.
The following is a list of the letters you are given in each English class and the minimum number of words required within the time limit to pass the class:
English Class 1: The letters are "ELMOLW" and you need 7 words to pass the class. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Ell, Elm, Low, Mel, Mew, Mol, Mow, Ole, Owe, Owl, Lowe, Meow, Mewl, Mole, Moll, Well, Mellow.
English Class 2: The letters are "THFSGI" and you need 14 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Fig, Fit, His, Hit, Its, Sit, Figs, Fish, Fist, Fits, Gift, Gist, Hits, Sift, Sigh, This, Fight, Gifts, Shift, Sight, Fights.
English Class 3: The letters are "ELISSM" and you need 15 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Elm, Ism, Lei, Lie, Mil, Elms, Isle, Isms, Leis, Less, Lies, Lime, Mess, Mile, Mils, Miss, Semi, Sims, Slim, Isles, Limes, Miles, Seism, Semis, Slime, Slims, Smile, Slimes, Smiles.
English Class 4: The letters are "RAOCYN" and you need 19 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Any, Arc, Can, Car, Cay, Con, Coy, Cry, Nay, Nor, Oar, Ran, Ray, Roc, Yon, Corn, Cory, Cyan, Narc, Racy, Roan, Yarn, Acorn, Corny, Crony, Rayon, Crayon.
English Class 5: The letters are "DGRAGE" and you need 22 words to pass. Here are words that can be created from those letters: Age, Are, Dag, Ear, Egg, Era, Erg, Gad, Gag, Rag, Red, Aged, Dare, Dear, Drag, Dreg, Egad, Gage, Gear, Grad, Rage, Read, Agger, Grade, Raged, Dagger, Ragged.
It is possible to finish the game without 100% in all missions. However, if you watch the end credits you will see that Chapter 6, "Endless Summer", has been unlocked, which allows you can do any missions that you may have missed.Getting in the girls dorm unseen
Unlock the Black Ninja costume by filling the yearbook. Then, go to a wardrobe and change into the Black Ninja costume. Go directly to the girls dorm and walk in. If you look at the map, you will notice that the yellow bar is at 0%. The staff will not see you unless you raise the yellow bar, but the students will.Girlfriends fight
Kiss one girlfriend then walk slowly until you find another girl you can kiss. You must walk slowly so that the girl you just kissed will follow you. When you kiss the next girl, the two girls will start fighting.Kissable cheeleaders
All the kissable girls are cheerleaders, except Beatrice (nerd girl), Lola (greaser girl), Zoe (townie girl), and the fat girl. You can see the girls as cheerleaders during the Gym class hour at football camp.Kissing Kirby
After Chapter 5, you can kiss Kirby the jock.Kissing Vince
After Chapter 3, you can kiss Vince the greaser.Trent romance
Get flowers from the girls dorm, then talk to Trent. If you talk to him twice, it will bring up the option to give him flowers. When you do so, the lips will appear and you can kiss him. Note: You must complete the first chapter in order to do this.Go directly to lesson
If you do not want to walk or run to a lesson, just throw something at the Prefects to get yourself busted. They will then take you directly to the lesson.Shirts
After defeating a Boss (such as Russell), you can find their shirts in your room.Recommended costume
Go to a wardrobe where you can change. Put on the school uniform then go to "Head". Switch it from nothing to the mascot head. By doing this you will get good compliments on clothing, and making out time with girls is reduced, which gives you extra time and the health bonus.See the "Bitch" vomit in "That Bitch" mission
Hide in the trash can behind you after you place the stink bomb in "her" locker. When she does not see you, she will vomit and continue to do so as you make your escape. If she catches you before you hide, she will run away screaming.Defeating Rustle
Throw a few fire crackers at him, then get up close and start punching him. Do this until he is defeated.