At the options menu, select the "Cheat Codes" option, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
Dirt Sheet and Vince's Office Backstage Brawl areas
Enter "BonusBrawl" as a case-sensitive code to unlock the Dirt Sheet and Vince's Office Backstage Brawl areas. -From: Matthew HamiltonWrestle as The Rock
Enter "The Great One" as a case-sensitive code to unlock The Rock.John Cena's alternate attire
Enter "CENATION" as a case-sensitive code to unlock John Cena's alternate attire.Randy Orton's alternate attire
Enter "ViperRKO" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Randy Orton's alternate attire.Santino Marella's alternate attire
Enter "Milan Miracle" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Santino Marella's alternate attire.Shawn Michaels' DX attire
Enter "Bow Down" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Shawn Michaels' DX attire.Triple H's DX attire
Enter "Suck IT!" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Triple H's DX attire.
Successfully complete the indicated task in Road To WrestleMania mode to unlock the corresponding area:
- Dirt Sheet: Play as Brand Warfare, and win the handicap match with either Triple H or John Cena in Week 11.
- Interview Room: Play as Shawn Michaels, and successfully complete Road To WrestleMania mode.
- Locker Room: Play as Edge, and drag Mr. Kennedy on top of the Big Show and count the pinfall at No Way Out.
- Vince's Office: Play as a created Superstar, and win your match in Week 6.
Successfully complete the indicated task in Road To WrestleMania mode to unlock the corresponding character:
- Cowboy Bob Orton: Play as Randy Orton, and do not use any strikes in your match in Week 9.
- Dusty Rhodes: Play as Randy Orton, and defeat Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania and K.O. Dusty after the match.
- Eve: Play as Mickie James, and pin or submit Maryse in Week 2.
- Ezekiel Jackson: Play as a created Superstar, and throw each opponent out of the ring at least once in Week 3.
- Green and Red Dummies: Play as Randy Orton, and refuse Cody's help, then reverse three of Batista's attacks in Week 3.
- Jesse: Play as Edge, and hit every opponent with a finisher in Week 2.
- Mr. McMahon: Play as Edge, and put Triple H through an announcer table in Week 11.
- "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase: Play as Randy Orton, and defeat Ted DiBiase Jr. at WrestleMania and K.O. "The Million Dollar Man" after the match.
- The Rock: Play as Edge, and successfully complete Road To WrestleMania mode.
- Trish Stratus: Play as Mickie James, and successfully complete Road To WrestleMania mode.
Successfully complete the indicated task in Road To WrestleMania mode to unlock the corresponding character's alternate attire:
- Chris Jericho: Play as HBK, and make Jericho bleed in Week 6.
- Edge: Play as Edge, and win in under three minutes in Week 6.
- JBL: Play as HBK, and win the match in under four minutes in Week 8.
- John Cena (street clothes): Play as Brand Warfare, and put Kane through a table in less than 2:30 with John Cena in Week 4.
- Mickie James: Play as Mickie James, and defeat Michelle McCool in under three minutes in Week 6.
- Miz and Morrison (street clothes): Play as Brand Warfare, and win the handicap match with either Triple H or John Cena in Week 11.
- Mr. Kennedy: Play as Edge, and eliminate Mr. Kennedy from the Royal Rumble match.
- Mr. McMahon (chicken head): Play as a created Superstar, and spend at least one minute of the match outside the ring in Week 5.
- Mr. McMahon (suit): Play as a created Superstar, and win the WrestleMania match.
- Natalya: Play as Mickie James, and choose Kendrick over Natalya in Week 9. Then, win the match while suffering minimal damage in Week 10.
- Santino Marella (street clothes): Play as a created Superstar, and make a successful diving attack from the top of the ladder in Week 12.
- Shawn Michaels: Play as HBK, and hit both opponents with Sweet CHIN Music in Week 4.
- Shawn Michaels (DX Option 1): Play as HBK, and accept the Retirement Match in Week 10. Then, have your partner be the legal man longer in Week 11.
- Shawn Michaels (DX Option 2): Play as HBK, and decline the Retirement Match in Week 10. Then, execute three Double Team attacks in Week 11.
- Randy Orton: Play as Randy Orton, and R.K.O. Dusty Rhodes at No Way Out.
- The Brian Kendrick: Play as Mickie James, and choose Natalya over Kendrick in Week 9. Then, win the match without using a signature move or finisher in Week 12.
- Triple H (DX): Play as Brand Warfare, and win your match in under three minutes with Triple H in Week 6.
Successfully complete the indicated task in Road To WrestleMania mode to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Champion Of Champions title belt: Play as Brand Warfare, and win at WrestleMania.
- DX, Morrison, The Hardys, and The Miz tag entrances: Play as Brand Warfar, and win the Battle Royal with Triple H or John Cena in Week 2.
- Road To WrestleMania Event Skip feature: Play as Randy Orton, and spend less than two minutes in the ring with the legal Superstar in Week 12.
- Santino Marella Story Designer story: Play as a created Superstar, and reach 500 degrees at least four times in Week 11.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ability in Create-A-Superstar mode. To assign them, select "Abilities", then choose "Create-A-Moveset".
- Durability: Get your Durability score to 85.
- Exploder Tunbuckle Attack: Get your Speed score to 75.
- Fan Favorite: Get your Charisma score to 80.
- Fired Up: Get your Overall rating to 90.
- Hardcore Ressurrection: Get your Hardcore score to 90.
- Kip Up: Get your Technical score to 85.
- Lock Pick: Get your Submission score to 80.
- Object Specialist: Get your Hardcore score to 70.
- Resiliency: Get your Overall rating to 92.
- Strong Strike: Get your Strike score to 85.
Perform the indicated moves to get CAW points:
- Charisma: Perform taunts during matches, and win with a Finisher or Signature move.
- Durability: Take small amounts of damage during a match.
- Grapple: Perform strong, corner, and ground grappling moves.
- Hardcore: Perform attacks with objects to make your opponents bleed.
- Speed: Perform running strikes, and diving and springboard attacks.
- Strikes: Perform strong, corner, and ground strikes.
- Submission: Perform submission moves.
- Technical: Perform reversals and attacks after ducking or leapfrogging.
The preset entrances are as follows:
- Legend 01: Hulk Hogan
- Legend 02: Jimmy Snuka
- Legend 03: Mr. Perfect
- Legend 04: Junkyard Dog
- Legend 05: Eddie Guerrero
- Legend 06: Terry Funk
- Legend 07: Mick Foley
- Legend 08: Ric Flair
- Superstar 1: Kurt Angle
- Superstar 2: Booker T
- Superstar 3: King Booker
- Superstar 4: Chris Masters
- Superstar 5: Rob Van Dam
- Superstar 6: Sabu
- Superstar 7: Sandman
- Superstar 8: Jamie Noble
- Superstar 9: Kenny Dykstra
- Superstar 10: Bobby Lashley
- Superstar 11: Greggory Helms (Heel)
- Superstar 12: Colin Delaney
- Superstar 13: Balls Mahoney
- Superstar 14: Lance Cade
- Superstar 15: Trevor Murdoch
- Superstar 16: Big Daddy V
- Superstar 17: Snitsky
- Superstar 18: Paul London
- Superstar 19: Chuck Palumbo
- Superstar 20: Tazz
- Superstar 21: Hardcore Holly
- Superstar 22: Chris Beniot
- Superstar 23: Chris Jericho (Old)
- Superstar 24: Randy Orton (0ld)
- Superstar 25: Shane McMahon
- Superstar 26: Zack Ryder
- Superstar 27: Curt Hawkins
- Superstar 28: Elijah Burke (No Towel)
- Superstar 29: Super Crazy
- Superstar 30: Vader
- Superstar 31: Doink
- Superstar 32: The Boogeyman
- Superstar 33: Jimmy Wang Yang
- Superstar 34: Boxer
- Superstar 35: Clumsy
- Superstar 36: Ladies Man
- Superstar 37: VIP
- Superstar 38: Zombie
- Diva 1: Maria (old)
- Diva 2: Torrie Wilson
- Diva 3: Ashley
- Diva 4: Layla
- Diva 5: Victoria
- Diva 6: Candice Michelle
- Diva 7: Jillian Hall
- Diva 8: Aerobic
- Diva 9: Ariel
- Tag 1: Generic (Face)
- Tag 2: Generic (Heel)
- Tag 3: Generic (Arm Raising)
- Tag 4: Generic (Arm Swinging)
- Tag 5: Zack and Curt Hawkins
- Tag 6: Shane and Vince
- Tag 7: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
- Tag 8: Paul London and Brian Kendrick
- Tag 9: Umaga and Armando
- Tag 10: Cena and Tony
- Tag Legend 1: Legion of Doom
- Tag Legend 2: Million Dollar Man and IRS
- Tag Legend 3: The Rockers
- Tag Legend 4: Bushwackers
The preset movesets are as follows:
- Moveset 1: Hurricane/Gregory Helms
- Moveset 2: Charlie Haas
- Moveset 3: Jamie Noble
- Moveset 4: Shane McMahon
- Moveset 5: RVD
- Moveset 6: Paul London
- Moveset 7: Lance Cade
- Moveset 8: Trevor Murdoch
- Moveset 9: Viscera or Big Daddy V
- Moveset 10: Elijah Burke
- Moveset 11: Boogeyman
- Moveset 12: Bob Holly
- Moveset 13: Val Venis
- Moveset 14: Kung Fu Naki
- Moveset 15: Tajiri
- Moveset 16: Brock Lesnar
- Moveset 17: Goldberg
- Moveset 18: Floyd Mayweather
- Moveset 19: Kurt Angle
- Moveset 20: Booker T
- Moveset 21: Rhino
- Moveset 22: Bubba Ray
- Moveset 23: D-Von
- Moveset 24: Samoa Joe
- Moveset 25: AJ Styles
- Moveset 26: Ric Flair
- Moveset 27: Mick Foley
- Moveset 28: Eddie Guerrero
- Moveset 29: Roddy Piper
- Moveset 30: Bret Hart
Make the following changes to have more accurate finisher and signature moves:
- Finisher: Replace "Shining Wizard Combo 2" with "Anaconda Vise 2". This is his old finisher which he used against The Undertaker at Bragging Rights.
- Signature: Replace "Rope Stretch Chicken Wing" with "Shining Wizard Combo 2". He uses that move often before the G.T.S.
- Finisher: Replace "Paydirt" with "Reverse Neckbreaker". He only has that one finisher. He has never used Shelton's "Paydirt".
- Finisher: Replace "DDT 16" with "Handspring Splash". This is the cartwheel moonsault she has been using as a finisher recently.
- Finisher: Replace "Womans Slap 3" with "Diving Moonsault 3". She used this to defeat Natalya on SmackDown.
- Finisher: Replace "Christo" with "Pull Back Big Boot". That is her "Jade Dragon" finisher she used to beat Maryse on RAW.
- Signature: Replace "Pull Back Big Boot" with "Christo".
- Corner Grapple: Replace "Mug Shot" with "Bulldog 2".
- Finisher: Replace "Diving Leg Lariat 2" with "Flying Neckbreaker". That is his new finisher. He defeated Tyson Kidd after using it on SmackDown.
- Finisher: Replace "Leg Drop Bulldog" with "Mug Shot". He has used this move a lot. It should be his second finisher.
- Signature: Replace "Flying Neckbreaker" with "Diving Leg Lariat 2".
- Finisher: Replace "Twin Leg Drop" with "Forward Roll Leg Sweep". This is his second finisher that was renamed "S.O.S".
- Signature: Replace "Forward Roll Leg Sweep" with "Twin Leg Drop". He used that a lot as a signature before using "Trouble In Paradise".
- Finisher: Replace "Shoulder Jawbreaker" with "Facecrusher 5". Unless you are using Create-A-Finisher, this is the closest move to his "Skull Crushing Finale".
- Signature: Replace "Facecrusher 5" with "Shoulder Jawbreaker".
- Finisher: Replace "Super Kick" with "Powerslam Pin 3". That is his old T-Bone Suplex finisher.
- Signature: Replace "Powerslam Pin 3" with "Super Kick". He rarely uses it now.
- Finisher: Replace "Power Of The Punch" with "Regal Stretch". He used that move to become the 2008 King Of The Ring champion, and also used it on Christian in ECW.
- Signature: Replace "Regal Stretch" with "Power Of The Punch".
Win any six of the ten available belts to unlock the "Defend Your Championship" option when you select your next action. Choose to defend any belt. Select "Table Match" from the list of available match types. When the match begins, put your opponent through a table to successfully retain your championship. Repeat this two more times for a total of three times, and you will get a message saying "CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a legend and a member of the Hall of Fame."Easy CAW points
Go to "Superstar Management", and select the superstar you want to build up. If he does not have a belt, give him one for now. Set the difficulty to Easy, and choose a One On One Extreme Rules match. Fight a weak superstar with your superstar, and defend the title. In the match, use grapples, strikes, weapons, and taunts. Use your finisher, and pin them. You should get approximately 14 to 20 points for a one to two minute match. Distribute the CAW points as desired. Then, select "Re-match", and repeat this until you get your wrestler built up.6-Man title match
Choose a 6-Man Battle Royal or Armageddon Hell In A Cell match. You can fight for any title in those matches. Note: The Money-In-The-Bank and Elimination Chamber matches are unavailable for title defenses.