Enter "IronMen" as a profile name. When the profile is loaded, all players will have full attributes in Play Now mode.Big ball
At the line of scrimmage, hold L + Y and press Up(2).Small ball
At the line of scrimmage, hold L + Y and press Down(2).Normal ball
At the line of scrimmage, hold L + Y and press Up, Down.Always recover onside kicks
Turn off penalties at the game play settings menu. When kicking off, select the "Onside Kick" play. Kick the ball with a power of 10. Your opponent will not be able to recover, and you will not get called for Illegal Procedure. As long as you do not turn the ball over, you can stay on offense the entire game and shut the other team out.Better offense
In order to create more open passes, set "picks" for your other receivers in order to get them wide open. You can do this by controlling a wide receiver yourself and putting a pick on a defender; or you can set crosses, posts, curls, or flys by hot-routing other receivers near by. This usually works, and often has good results if you set the picks correctly. This is especially helpful when in need of a first down, near the endzone, or for a conversion.Better defense
If you control one of your linemen and hold Left Analog-stick Down before the snap, you will get a better jump on trying to get to the quarterback or fullback. If you want to prevent the deep pass or the run, a good play to use is Deep Pass. This is useful when the other team is inside their own ten on forth down and goes for it.Better kicks
When kicking, try and keep the Right Analog-stick straight when going from down to up. This allows for a more accurate kick instead of one that may end up out of bounds.Bonus teams
Successfully complete one of the following task to unlock the corresponding team. Note: The new teams will have their home stadium as the "Tiburon Arena" in Maitland, FL. Their original stadiums will not be available. Also, none of their original player names will be available, only the jersey numbers.
- Albany Firebirds: Win the "Be the Receiver" challenge.
- All Star Champs: Win the ArenaBowl.
- Anaheim Piranhas: Win the "Kicking" challenge.
- Buffalo Destroyers: Win the "Jack Linebacker" challenge.
- Charlotte Rage: Win the "Wall Hit" challenge.
- Chicago Bruisers: Get six TDs in one game.
- Cincinnati Rockers: Get two rushing TDs in one game.
- Cleveland Thunderbolts: Get fifteen receptions in one game with one player.
- Columbus Thunderbolts: Get four receptions for a TD with one player.
- Connecticut Coyotes: Get 100 rushing yards in one game.
- Dallas Texans: Get 300 receiving yards in one game.
- Denver Dynamite: Commit no penalties for one game.
- Detroit Drive: Get four interceptions in one game.
- Florida Bobcats: Return an interception for a TD.
- Fort Worth Cavalry: Get six sacks in a game with one player.
- Houston Thunderbears: Make eight tackles in a game with one player.
- Iowa Barnstormers: Return a fumble for a TD.
- Las Vegas Sting: Return a kick for a TD.
- Los Angeles Cobras: Kick a 20 yard FG.
- Massachusetts Marauders: Kick a 40 yard FG.
- Memphis Pharaohs: Force four turnovers in one game.
- Milwaukee Mustangs: Complete a 30 yard or greater pass.
- Minnesota Fighting Pike: Complete a 40 yard or greater pass.
- New England Sea Wolves: Get a safety.
- New England Steamrollers: Get five consecutive receptions.
- New Jersey Gladiators: Get ten consecutive receptions.
- New Jersey Red Dogs: Get fifteen consecutive receptions.
- New Orleans Night: Play a game with no interceptions thrown.
- New Orleans Voodoo: Kick a 30 yard FG.
- New York CityHawks: Play a game with no sacks allowed.
- New York Knights: Rush over 50 yards with one player.
- Oklahoma Wranglers: Make four defensive stops in one game.
- Pittsburgh Gladiators: Get two TDs in one game using "Be The Receiver" mode.
- Portland Forest Dragons: Get 25 completions by QB in one game.
- Sacramento Attack: Beat an opponent by over 25 points.
- San Antonio Force: Get two interceptions by one player.
- St. Louis Stampede: Win the "Mac Linebacker" challenge.
- Texas Terror: Win the "Telemetry" challenge.
- Toronto Phantoms: Get four TDs in one game using "Be The Receiver" mode.
- Washington Commandos: Win the "Coverage Maneuver" challenge.