Click the Right Analog-stick to activate your "blood" vision.Ducking
Click the Left Analog-stick to duck.Rapid fire pistol
Hold down the fire button (R) on the pistol (Redeemer) to "fan" it, or shoot in rapid fire.Hold two weapons
Press Down to switch to your second weapon slot. This is useful if you are saving a rail rocket or shotgun. Also, press Up to switch between dynamite and splitter grenades (if available).Quick clear
While fighting a group of enigmas and there is a Dark Mark (Evil Tree), quickly destroy the tree before fighting any enemies. When it is destroyed, it will shoot a shockwave, instantly destroying all enemies in that area.Easy completion of Darkwatch Outpost level
To easily complete the last part of level 5, "Darkwatch Outpost", go up on the ledge by double jumping. When you fight the flying ladies, shoot them in the head when they come up to slash you. When the undead cowboys appears, either shoot them or ignore them. When the little slashing opponents who can jump high appear, just hit them. When you get the snipers, go up to them and hit them a few times. Note: It is recommended to have a shotgun for the flying ladies and a Reedemer for the little opponents.Defeating Banshees
Be careful while fighting banshees. If you cut off their arms and they still live, they will fire non-stop energy balls at you. Shoot them in the head once with a shotgun or twice with just about everything else. Sharpshooters should use a high powered rifle to zoom in close. Aim between the eyes, then fire and its head will roll off (at least on the ground).Defeating Lazaurus
When fighting Lazaurus for the final time, hide in the house when he is using his twister move; it will shield you. Also, when he shoots his fireballs and smoke clouds, shoot them; they will blow up and you will be unharmed.Defeating Reapers
When fighting Reapers (the undead with two scythes or cleavers), it is best to conserve ammunition and melee with the shotgun. The blade on the end of this weapon will kill the Reapers in one hit. When there is more than one reaper in front of you, backpedal to take them on in a single file line.Final battle opponent
Once you defeat Lazaurus, if you choose to break the spell of the west, in the final battle you will fight Tala in her vampire form. If you choose to become the new lord of vampires you will fight your ghost-friend Cassidy, when she is an angel, then kill Tala in the intermission sequence.Bonuses
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to unlock the corresponding bonus content for that level:
- Allies and Bosses Art: Successfully complete the Curse Of The West level on the Shootist difficulty setting.
- Attract Mode Movie: Successfully complete the Dead Light Prism level with at least 80 kills.
- Cowboy Animatic: Successfully complete the Torture Maze level with at least 30 melee kills.
- Darkwatch Archives: Successfully complete all Gunslinger levels on the Deadeye difficulty setting.
- Enemies 1: Successfully complete the Boneyard level with at least 65% accuracy.
- Enemies 2: Successfully complete the Showdown level with at least 20 melee kills.
- Environments 1: Successfully complete the Darkwatch Outpost level with no deaths.
- Environments 2: Successfully complete the Invasion level on the Deadeye difficulty setting.
- Environments 3: Successfully complete the Curse Of The West level in 10 minutes or less.
- Evolution of Jericho: Successfully complete the single player campaign on any difficulty setting.
- Highmoon Trailer: Successfully complete the Rescue level in 15 minutes or less.
- Rescue Intro Movie: Successfully complete the Hangtown level with at least 20 headshots.
- Showdown Animatic: Successfully complete The Right Train level on the Shootist difficulty setting.
- Vehicles: Successfully complete the Deadfall level with at least 20 headshots.
- Weapons: Successfully complete the Morning After level with at least 70% accuracy.
- Wrong Train Animatic: Successfully complete The Wrong Train level with at least 65% accuracy.
Fear: Some enigmas will run scared for a short time.
Mystic Armor: Strong armor (possible 0 damage) for a short time.
Silver Bullet: Infinite and more powerful bullets for a short time.
Vindicator: Shoots a chain of lighting that instantly destroys most small monsters.
Blood Frenzy: Adds a supernatural boost to hand-to-hand combat.
Black Shroud: Covers you in a black shroud of darkness that hurts enemies when they attack for a short time.
Immortal Friends: No matter how many times you shoot Cassidy or Tala, they will not die.
Soul Stealer: Sucks the souls right out of living enemies (can be used at a distance).
Turn: Turns some enemies against each other for a short period of time.
Kill one of the following enemies and they will drop the corresponding weapon for you to collect:
- Gunslinger: Reedemer
- Fat Cowboy Zombie in Hangtown: Shotgun
- Skeleton Sniper: Sniper rifle