Enter the witch's head on Spiral Mountain to find Cheato. One cheat will be revealed for every five Cheato pages that you find. Other cheats are revealed by finding the various mystery eggs hidden throughout the game or are rewards for doing certain actions. The cheats are entered in the Mayahem Temple near Wumba's Wigwam. Note: Grenade eggs are required to enter the temple. Spell out one of the following codes inside the temple to activate the corresponding effect. Cheats prefixed with CHEATO are unlocked immediately without collecting the required number of Cheato pages.
|Infinite air and health||HONEYKING or CHEATOKCABYENOH|
|Infinite eggs and feathers||CHEATONESTKING|
|Infinite Mega Glowbos||SUPGLOKING|
|Double feather carrying capacity||FEATHERS or CHEATOSREHTAEF|
|Double egg carrying capacity||EGGS or CHEATOSGGE|
|All mini-games, Bosses, and movies in Replay mode||CHEATOPLAYITAGAINSON|
|All replay sub-options unlocked||CHEATOPLAYITAGAINSON|
|No damage when falling||FALLPROOF or CHEATOFOORPLLAF|
|Banjo moves faster||CHEATOSUPERBANJO|
|Enemies move faster||CHEATOSUPERBADDY|
|Music test unlocked in Jolly Roger Bay jukebox||JUKEBOX or CHEATOXOBEKUJ|
|Eggs home in on nearest target||HOMING|
|Jiggy hints given by signs in Master Jiggywiggy's house||GETJIGGY or CHEATOYGGIJTEG|
|View ending sequence; only if you currently have less than 90 Jiggies||CHEATOJIGGYSCASTLIST|
Collect at least two of any secret eggs in Banjo-Kazooie. Take the eggs to Heggy's Egg Shed in Banjo-Tooie. Allow Heggy to hatch the eggs to unlock the theme from Banjo-Kazooie.Homing Eggs
Collect at least three of any secret eggs in Banjo-Kazooie. Take the eggs to Heggy's Egg Shed in Banjo-Tooie. Allow Heggy to hatch the eggs to unlock Homing Eggs.Breegull Bash
Collect at least four of any secret eggs in Banjo-Kazooie. Take the eggs to Heggy's Egg Shed in Banjo-Tooie. Allow Heggy to hatch the eggs to unlock Breegull Bash.Multiplayer Jinjo
Collect at least five of any secret eggs in Banjo-Kazooie. Take the eggs to Heggy's Egg Shed in Banjo-Tooie. Allow Heggy to hatch the eggs to unlock Multiplayer Jinjo.Stop 'n' Swop II
Collect all six secret eggs in Banjo-Kazooie. Take the egg to Heggy's Egg Shed in Banjo-Tooie. Allow Heggy to hatch all the eggs to unlock Stop 'n' Swop II. Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Stop 'n' Swop II item:
- And The Winner is...: Get the Gold Egg from the Banjo-Kazooie game pak in the waterfall at Spiral Mountain.
- Better Than A Slap: Get the Silver Egg from the Banjo-Kazooie game pak to the right when entering Jinjo Village from Spiral Mountain using Grip Grab.
- Calmer Chameleon: Transform into all of Humba's transformations (including Dragon Kazooie).
- Heroic Failure: Die forty times during the Boss Replay Challenge.
- Lucky Loser: Get the Bronze Egg from the Banjo-Kazooie game pak in a cracked grate after destroying it with a grenade egg and flying into it at Spiral Mountain.
- Now Who's Boss: Successfully complete the Boss Replay Challenge with a personal best score of fifteen total minutes or less.
- Oh No, Not Again...: Have Heggy hatch all Stop 'n' Swop Eggs.
Successfully complete the game with a 100% completion to unlock the "Character Parade" movie in the Replay mode menu.Jiggywiggy's Super Special challenge
After you complete all of Jiggywiggy's challenges, he will let you play his Super Special challenge. The puzzle is of his house. You do not need a specific amount of Jiggies to play it.Secret Gamerpics
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to unlock a Gamerpic:
- Collect at least one secret egg in Banjo-Kazooie. Take the egg to Heggy's Egg Shed in Banjo-Tooie. Allow Heggy to hatch the egg.
- Collect all the doubloons in Jolly Roger's Lagoon.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Knocked Out Klungo (20 points): He's out for revenge; not once, not twice, but three times. You need to beat him once.
- Treasure Hunt (20 points): You'll probably end up with many more, but to achieve this you need just one of each.
- All Beaten Up (20 points): Kill any 20 bad guys with any of these attacks: Mumbo's wand, your Pants Attack or the Daddy T-Rex.
- A Merry Old Soul (20 points): You'll find Old King Coal in Chuffy's boiler and he's a bit on the grubby side. Scrub him out!
- Hatch the Future (20 points): Separate our heroes for the first time, or hatch a Banjo-Kazooie Stop 'N' Swop Egg with Heggy.
- Calamari Bonanza (20 points): Don't be suckered! You'll have to freeze every single octopi.
- It Lives! (15 points): Miracles do happen! Bring Sabreman back to life.
- After The Storm (10 points): Ahhhh, a pretty rainbow. You did that, you old softy!
- My Nemesis (10 points): Do it properly this time! Get rid of Grunty and save us from her rhymes. Off with her head!
- Points Make Prizes (15 points): Balloons of any color will do, get 60 points worth or more and you're a winner... sort of.
- They think it's all over... (15 points): Win a Colosseum Kickball final. The worst scorers rule at this game, so you should be good at it!
- Shoot Em Up! (15 points): It's great fun exploding these little lovelies! Any 20 Ulcers, Clinkers or Mines will earn this.