Enter one of the following codes at the Cantina to unlock the corresponding bonus for purchase:
|Battle Droid Commander||KPF958|
|Boba Fett Boy||GGF539|
|Force Grapple (Jedis can grapple without gun)||CLZ738|
|Ki Adi Mundi||MUN486|
Enter the "Bonus" room in the Cantina by using the door to the right of Episode VI. Enter the "Trailers" door (first on the left), and watch the trailer for Lego Indiana Jones: The Videogame. You can now buy Indiana Jones for 50,000 Studs.Ghost characters
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the Ghost characters for purchase. Ghosts characters are invincible and are ignored by enemies except when in vehicles.Slave 1
Successfully complete all 36 Mini-kit collection missions to unlock Slave 1 in all vehicle-based levels.New Town
Collect 50 Gold Bricks. Then in the "Bonus" room in the Cantina, build door number 6.Cutscenes
Collect all Gold Bricks to unlock an option to watch all the cutscenes at the Cantina.Easy Studs
At the start of Chapter IV, Episode 1, build the first two control panels. After building the control panels, move to the left of the room, and pull the lever. Keep pulling the lever and collecting the Studs. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Use the following trick to get over 50,000 Studs easily. Go to the Podrace, and use one of the speeders from the beginning of Episode II. These are great for hitting the pink crystals because they have better mobility. Use Subulba's Podracer when hitting the little poles. It is easier to hit them with a wide Podracer. You can easily get over 50,000 Studs each time, and it is one of the quickest levels.
There are several ways to get Studs by destroying chairs, trash cans, etc. There are two fan covers on the ground outside the Cantina that give lots of Studs. Inside the Cantina is a location that gives a lot of Studs. In "Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi" is a table in the middle of the room with blue chairs. Use The Force on these chairs several times. Some Studs should appear each time this is done.
At the start of Episode IV: Chapter 5 - A New Hope, get to the part where you must build the giant door and break it. Make sure you have the "Character Studs" and "Stud Magnet" cheats enabled. Keep killing the Stormtroopers until you have the desired numbers of Studs, then complete the level. Note: It is also recommended that you enable "Invincibility" so you cannot lose Studs or die.Bowling
Use The Force to pick up the blue glasses on the floor of the Cantina and stack them up. A bowling ball will appear. You can use Force Throw to it into the stack of blue glasses to get Studs.Easy "Arcade Master" achievement
Use two controllers, and go to Arcade mode. Have one person play as any of the droids that do not have guns. To do this, you must have the extra where the droid explodes. The other player can use any character. Go to duel, then set the target as off. Start the game, and make sure that you are as far away as possible without getting blown up. Have the player using the droid blow himself up. Do this until you get 100 points.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- The Phantom Menace (20 points): Finish Episode I in Story mode.
- Attack of the Clones (20 points): Finish Episode II in Story mode.
- Revenge of the Sith (20 points): Finish Episode III in Story mode.
- A New Hope (20 points): Finish Episode IV in Story mode.
- The Empire Strikes Back (20 points): Finish Episode V in Story mode.
- Return of the Jedi (20 points): Finish Episode VI in Story mode.
- Collector (60 points): Unlock all characters.
- Secret Master (60 points): Collect all available Red Bricks.
- Going for gold (60 points): Collect all available Gold Bricks.
- Mini Mayhem (60 points): Collect all mini-kits.
- 100% (100 points): Complete the game to 100%.
- Lightsaber Master (20 points): Perform 20 unblockable combo attacks.
- Lightsaber Defender (20 points): Perform 200 perfect lightsaber deflections.
- Dodger (20 points): Perform 200 blaster character dodges.
- Stormtrooper Slayer (20 points): Destroy 300 stormtroopers.
- Droid Slayer (20 points): Destroy 300 droids.
- Fighter Ace (20 points): Destroy 50 TIE fighters.
- Yee Haw (20 points): Ride all mounts types & ride-ons.
- Cash In (20 points): Sell your landspeeder to the Jawas.
- Crowd Pleaser (20 points): Break Jar Jar 20 times.
- Slam Dunk (20 points): Destroy 5 people with one attack - Jedi super slam.
- Harmless? (20 points): Disable 5 Droidikas with R2D2.
- Fire in the hole! (20 points): Destroy 10 characters with one thermal detonator.
- Let the Wookiee Win (20 points): Pull 25 arms off other characters.
- Disco King (20 points): Set off all three Discos.
- Use the Force Luke (20 points): Death Star Trench Run without Firing.
- Bar Room Brawl (20 points): Start a Cantina Fight with 50 casualties.
- LEGO build-master (20 points): Make 100 Build-its throughout the game.
- Gopher (20 points): Max out the Stud counter.
- Cloud Cover (20 points): Finish Cloud City still wearing a Helmet.
- Follower of Fashion (20 points): Wear Every Hat.
- Undecided - Crossover (10 points): Destroy Anakin with Vader.
- Love is... - Crossover (10 points): Destroy Jango Fett with Boba Fett.
- Unfaithful - Crossover (10 points): Destroy The Emperor with Darth Maul.
- Did I Break your Concentration? (10 points): Destroy The Emperor with Mace Windu.
- Nobody Expects... - Revenge (10 points): Destroy The Emperor with Kit Fisto.
- Hands Off! - Revenge (10 points): Destroy Anakin with Dooku.
- Who needs Obi-Wan? - Revenge (10 points): Destroy Darth Maul with Qui-Gon.
- Strike me down - Revenge (10 points): Destroy Darth Vader with Obi Wan.
- Arcade Master (20 points): Get 100 points in Arcade mode.
- Online Player (20 points): Play through an entire level online.
- Shoot First (20 points): Shoot First.