Insert two controllers, and have two profiles signed in. At the map selection screen, hold LB + RB + Start on controller two. If you entered the code correctly, the text "2 Player" will flash at the top right corner. Any unlocked single player map can now be played as a two player 1 vs. 1 game.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Battle of the Bears (10 points): In the campaign, destroy a squad of Polars with a squad of Grizzlys or vice-versa.
- Top Gun (10 points): In the campaign, get a squad of Eagles, Falcons, or Hunters to Rank 8.
- Snack Time (10 points): In the campaign, destroy a squad of Rabbits with a squad of Lynx.
- Mule Be Sorry (10 points): In the campaign, destroy a loaded Mule squad.
- Humiliation (10 points): In a Ranked Match, destroy an 8-troop strong unit in a single attack.
- AYBABTU (10 points): Win a Ranked Match by capturing an enemy base.
- Search and Destroy (10 points): Win a Ranked Match by destroying all enemy squads or by your opponent surrendering.
- In Command (10 points): Attain player level 30, unlocking all Commander Customization for Ranked Matches.
- Long Haul (25 points): Attain player level 50.
- Too Easy (25 points): Win a Ranked Match without selecting any Commander Customization.
- Saved the World (25 points): Complete the normal campaign.
- Military Master (45 points): Complete the advanced campaign.