Strategy Guide/Walkthrough/FAQ - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Go to the options menu, and select the "Cheats" option. Then, press Y, and enter one of the following cheat code phrases to activate the corresponding cheat option. Note: Enabling a code will permanently prevent the game from being saved and achievements from being earned.
Lewis and Clark
Enter "YOU GOT YOURSELF A FINE PAIR OF EYES" as a code phrase to unlock all areas.Invincibility
Enter "HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEAK" as a code phrase.Infinite Dead Eye
Enter "I DON'T UNDERSTAND IMNFINITY" as a code phrase.Infinite Ammo
Enter "ABUNDANCE IS EVERYWHERE" as a code phrase.Gun Set 1
Enter "IT'S MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT" as a code phrase to unlock some weapons.Gun Set 2
Enter "I'M AN AMERICAN. I NEED GUNS" as a code phrase to get the buffalo rifle, sawed-off shotgun, semi-auto pistol, Schofield revolver, Winchester repeater, and fire bottle x3.
Enter "THEY SELL SOULS CHEAP HERE" as a code phrase.Diplomatic Immunity
Enter "I WISH I WORKED FOR UNCLE SAM" as a code phrase. You will now have no bounty/wanted level.Good Guy
Enter "IT AINT PRIDE. IT'S HONOR" as a code phrase to have a good reputation.Famous
Enter "I AM ONE OF THEM FAMOUS FELLAS" as a code phrase to become famous.Money
Enter "THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, WE THANK YOU!" as a code phrase to get $500.Coach
Enter "NOW WHO PUT THAT THERE?" as a code phrase to spawn a coach.Horse
Enter "BEASTS AND MAN TOGETHER" as a code phrase to spawn a horse.Infinite Horse Stamina
Enter "MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES" as a code phrase.Gang Chic
Enter "YOU THINK YOU TOUGH, MISTER?" as a code phrase to unlock the Treasure Hunter Outfit.Man In Uniform
Enter "I LOVE A MAN IN UNIFORM" as a code phrase to unlock the Bureau Uniform, U.S. Army Uniform, and U.S. Marshal Uniform.Sharp Dressed Man
Enter "DON'T YOU LOOK FINE AND DANDY" as a code phrase to unlock the Gentlemen's Suit.Jack Attack
Enter "OH MY SON, MY BLESSED SON" as a code phrase to change John into Jack, John's son.Who?
Enter "HUMILITY BEFORE THE LORD" as a code phrase to become a nobody.Hic
Enter "I'M DRUNK AS A SKUNK AND TWICE AS SMELLY" as a code phrase to become drunk.Old School
Enter "THE OLD WAYS IS THE BEST WAYS" as a code phrase to enable the Sepia filter.
Create an account at the Rockstar Games Social Club, and link it to your Xbox Live account to unlock the following cheats:
|Bad Guy||Grant yourself the lowest honor|
|Change Weather||Cycle through the weather|
|Dead-Eye Level 1||Reset your Dead Eye to Level 1|
|Dead-Eye Level 2||Reset your Dead Eye to Level 2|
|Donkey Rider||Spawns a donkey to ride|
|Increase Bounty||Immediately raise your bounty|
|So-So Guy||Give yourself a neutral honor|
Additionally, the following cheats can be unlocked by completing Social Club Challenges after you have created an account:
|Beastmaster||Tame wild animals||Legendary Marksman|
|Clear Bounty||Clear any bounty accumulated||Twin Rocks|
|Dead-Eye Level 3||Reset Dead Eye to Level 3||Fort Mercer|
|Every Shot Counts||One hit kill for everyone||Solomon's Folly (PlayStation 3 exclusive)|
|Gun Set 3||Dynamite, Double-action Revolver, Rolling Block Rifle, Henry Repeater, Pump-action Shotgun, and High Power Pistol||Gaptooth Breach|
|Gun Set 4||Mauser Pistol, LeMat Revolver, Throwing Knifes, Bolt Action Rifle, Evans Repeater, Carcano Rifle, and Semi-auto Shotgun||Tumbleweed|
|Guns Blazing||Your shots have a chance to set enemies on fire||Pike's Basin|
|Punch Out||Knock enemies out with one punch||Blackwater|
|Right To Bear Arms||All civilians armed with a weapon||Tesoro Azul|
|Rise Up||All civilians have weapons and often attack||Nosalida|
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon:
- Lasso: Obtained during the "Wild Horses, Tamped Passions" mission.
- Double-Action Revolver: Clear out the Tesoro Azul Hideout.
- High Power Pistol: Obtained during the "Bear One Anothers Burden" mission.
- Lemat Revolver: For sale at the Escalera Gunsmith for $1,250 after the Revolution.
- Mauser Pistol: For sale at the Blackwater Gunsmith for $800.
- Schofield Revolver: Obtained during the "The Gunslingers Tragedy" mission.
- Semi-automatic Pistol: Clear out the Fort Mercer Hideout, and it will be for sale at the Escalera Gunsmith for $300.
- Volcanic Pistol: Clear out the Twin Rocks Hideout, and it will then be for sale at Armadillo Gunsmith for $100.
- Dynamite: Obtained during the "Father Abraham" mission. It will then be for sale at various stores.
- Fire Bottle: Obtained during the "The Demon Drink" mission. It will then be for sale at various stores.
- Throwing Knife: Obtained during the "The Great Mexican Train Robbery". It will then be for sale at various stores.
- Bolt Action Rifle: Obtained during the "The Gates of El Presidio". It will then be for sale at Escalera Gunsmith for $750.
- Buffalo Rifle: Reach Master Hunter Rank 5, and it will be for sale at any Gunsmith shop for $475.
- Evans Repeater: For sale at Blackwater Gunsmith.
- Henry Repeater: Clear the Nosalida Hideout.
- Repeater Carbine: Obtained during the "New Friends, Old Problems" mission.
- Springfield Rifle: Obtained during the "We Shall Be Together in Paradise" mission, or clear the Gaptooth Breach Hideout. It will then be for sale at Thieves' Landing Gunsmith for $300.
- Winchester Repeater: Clear out the Tumbleweed Hideout, or successfully complete "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Bandit" mission. It will then be for sale at Armadillo Gunsmith for $350.
- Double-barreled Shotgun: Obtained during the "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Bandit" mission. It will then be for sale at Armadillo Gunsmith for $150.
- Pump-action Shotgun: Obtained during the "And the Truth Will Set You Free" mission.
- Sawed-off Shotgun: Clear Pikes Basin Hideout. It will then be for sale at Thieves' Landing Gunsmith for $250.
- Semi-auto Shotgun: For sale at Escalera Gunsmith for $1,000.
- Carcano Rifle: For sale at Blackwater Gunsmith for $1,100.
- Rolling Block Rifle: Obtained during the "Empty Promises" mission.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Dead Eye refills faster: Reach Sharpshooter Rank 10.
- Double consumables capacity: Reach Treasure Hunter Rank 10.
- Double Survivalist map duration: Reach Survivalist Rank 5.
- Free stagecoaches: Reach Treasure Hunter Rank 5.
- Get tonic when harvesting herbs: Reach Survivalist Rank 10.
- Increased Dead Eye Level 1: Reach Master Hunter Rank 10.
- Increased Dead Eye Level 2: Reach Sharpshooter Rank 5.
- Increased Dead Eye Level 3: Reach Rank 10 in all Ambient challenges.
Reach the indicated rank in Multiplayer mode to unlock the corresponding weapon and/or mount. Note: The Legendary mounts require you to reach level 50, and then keep playing in Legendary mode back at level 1 and reach level 50 again the indicated number of times.
- Weapon: Cattleman Revolver, Knife
- Mount: El Señor
- Weapon: Repeater Carbine
- Weapon: Throwing Knife
- Mount: Lusitano Nag
- Weapon: Volcanic Pistol
- Weapon: Winchester Repeater
- Mount: Turkmen
- Weapon: Schofield Revolver
- Weapon: Pump Action Shotgun
- Mount: Cleveland Bay (Legendary 1 to 4 only)
- Weapon: Springfield Rifle
- Weapon: Dynamite
- Mount: Hungarian Half-Bred (Legendary 2 to 4 only)
- Weapon: Double Action Revolver
- Weapon: Sawed-off Shotgun
- Weapon: Rolling Block Rifle
- Weapon: Fire Bottle
- Mount: Cleveland Bay
- Mount: Hungarian Half-Bred (Legendary 1 only)
- Mount: American Standard-Bred (Legendary 2 to 4 only)
- Weapon: Semi Automatic Pistol
- Weapon: Semi Auto Shotgun
- Mount: Bonzo (bull) (Legendary 3 and 4 only)
- Weapon: Carcano Rifle
- Weapon: Henry Repeater
- Mount: Hungarian Half-Bred
- Mount: American Standard-Bred (Legendary 1 only)
- Mount: Bonzo (bull) (Legendary 2 only)
- Mount: Buffalo (Legendary 3 and 4 only)
- Weapon: High Power Pistol
- Weapon: Double Barrel Shotgun
- Mount: Albino Buffalo (Legendary 4 only)
- Weapon: Bolt Action Rifle
- Mount: American Standard Bred
- Mount: Bonzo (bull) (Legendary 1 only)
- Mount: Buffalo (Legendary 2 only)
- Mount: Albino Buffalo (Legendary 3 only)
- Mount: Super Bull (Legendary 4 only)
- Weapon: Evans Repeater
- Weapon: LeMat Revolver
- Weapon: Mauser Pistol
- Weapon: Buffalo Rifle
- Mount: Bonzo (bull)
- Mount: Buffalo (Legendary 1 only)
- Mount: Albino Buffalo (Legendary 2 only)
- Mount: Super Bull (Legendary 3 only)
- Mount: Zebra Donkey (Legendary 4 only)
Successfully complete the indicated task(s) to unlock the corresponding outfit:
|Bandito Outfit||Defeat a Bandito gang member||Scrap 1: In a chest inside a tent on a plateau in Sidewinder Gulch, south of the crossroadsScrap 2: Successfully complete a Nightwatch job in ChuparosaScrap 3: Defeat all in players in a round of Liar's Dice in Casa MadrugadaScrap 4: Claim a Bandito bounty aliveScrap 5: Defend the residents of Mexico from Bandito attacksScrap 6: Purchase at the general store in Chuparosa||Banditos and outlaws in Mexico consider you a friend unless you take aggressive action|
|Bollard Twins Outfit||Defeat a Bollard Twins gang member||Scrap 1: Inside the Thieves' Landing warehouse where you rescue Shaky during the "On Shaky's Ground" missionScrap 2: Successfully complete a Nightwatch job at MacFarlane's ranchScrap 3: Win at Horseshoes at MacFarlane's ranchScrap 4: Claim a Bollard Twins Gang bounty aliveScrap 5: Defend residents of Hennigen's Stead from the Bollard Twin's gangScrap 6: Purchase from the tailor in Thieves' Landing||Bollard Twins gang members consider you a friend unless you take aggressive action|
|Bureau Uniform||Get a 100% completion in the game||None||Immunity from law enforcement. No eyewitnesses or local enforcement; bounty does not increase. Posses, Bounty Hunters, Marshals, and Mexican Army will not pursue you.|
|Cowboy Outfit||Start Red Dead Redemption||None||None|
|Deadly Assassin (pre-order only)||Pre-order from a participating store||Scrap 1: In a chest in Coots ChapelScrap 2: Clear out Twin Rocks HideoutScrap 3: Capture or kill Moe van Barr (New Austin Bounty target)Scrap 4: Win a duel in AmarilloScrap 5: Successfully complete the "American Appetites" Stranger mission||Dead Eye regenerates twice as fast|
|Duster Coat||Reach the "Peacemaker" Honor Rank||None||None|
|Elegant Suit||Purchase from the tailor in Thieves' Landing||None||Ability to cheat at poker|
|Gentleman's Attire||None||Link your gamertag with the Rockstar Social Club||Allows you to enter high-stakes poker games in Blackwater|
|Legend Of The West||None||Reach Rank 10 in all Ambient Challenges: Treasure Hunter, Survivalist, Master Hunter, and Sharpshooter||Increased Dead Eye ability|
|Mexican Poncho||Purchase any safehouse in Mexico||Found inside your Mexican safehouse||None|
|Rancher's Clothing||None||Successfully complete "The Outlaw's Return" mission||None|
|Reyes' Rebels Outfit||Successfully complete "An Appointed Time" mission||Scrap 1: In a chest inside the graveyard in Sepulcro, near an outer wall, close to where you had the option to execute De SantaScrap 2: Successfully complete the "Poppycock" Stranger's taskScrap 3: Successfully complete a Horsebreaking job in ChuparosaScrap 4: Successfully complete the "Love is the Opiate" Stranger's taskScrap 5: Win at Five Finger Fillet in TorquemadaScrap 6: Purchase the general store in Escalera||The Mexican authorities will treat you kindly. Mexican Law Posses and the Mexican Army will not pursue you.|
|Treasure Hunter Outfit||Defeat a Treasure Hunter gang member||Scrap 1: In the chest in the abandoned house in Silent Stead, Southwest of Rathskeller ForkScrap 2: Successfully complete "California" Stranger's taskScrap 3: Make a profit playing Blackjack at Rathskeller ForkScrap 4: Claim a Treasure Hunter bounty aliveScrap 5: Successfully complete Gaptooth Breach HideoutScrap 6: Purchase from the tailor in Thieves' Landing||Treasure Hunters consider you a friend unless you take aggressive action|
|Undead Hunter/Army Of The Undead Outfit||"Undead Nightmare" DLC||Scrap 1: Successfully complete the "Birth Of The Conservation Movement" Survivor missionScrap 2: Successfully complete the "Filth And Light Entertainment" Survivor missionScrap 3: Successfully complete the "Missing Souls" Survivor missionScrap 4: Return one missing person to El PresidioScrap 5: Find and break the mythical unicorn (the chupacabra must first be killed before the unicorn will appear)||Comes with a holy relic that refills ammunition and consumable items, but can only be used once a day|
|U.S. Army Uniform||Successfully complete "An Appointed Time" mission||Scrap 1: In Aurora Basin, inside a cabin on the small lakeScrap 2: Win at Arm Wrestling in the Pacific Union Railroad CampScrap 3: Eliminate all other players in a game of Poker in BlackwaterScrap 4: Successfully complete the "Lights, Camera, Action" Stranger's taskScrap 5: Successfully complete a Nightwatch job in BlackwaterScrap 6: Purchase from the tailor in Blackwater||You will look like U.S. Army enlisted men, but your disguise will be unconvincing.|
|U.S. Marshal Uniform||Successfully complete "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed" mission||Successfully complete all U.S. Gang Hideouts in a single 24-hour period of game time||You will be considered part of the law enforcement in the U.S. U.S. Posses and Marshals will not pursue you.|
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding hidden treasure. Collect all nine treasures to complete the Treasure Hunter challenge. Note: You should get your first treasure map from a random encounter, in which you save a Stranger from a group of bandits attacking his wagon. The subsequent maps for the Treasure Hunter challenge are located inside each successive treasure chest.
Hidden Treasure 1: Rhodes Gold
Rhodes Gold is located at Hanging Rock, north of Armadillo in Cholla Springs. The chest can be found at the base of the largest boulder, under a pile of rocks in a narrow area, which can be reached by exploring the north side of Hanging Rock and following the narrow path such exploration reveals.
Hidden Treasure 2: Jacksons Gold
Jacksons Gold is located just east of Rio Bravo near the Rio Del Lobo, at a location called "Del Lobo Rock". Find the gap in the rocks at the top of the cliff indicated on the treasure map, and save your game (in case you fall down to the riverbed). Move through the gap, and go to the right. Then, switch back to the left, and hug the cliff face until you can drop down into the shadow of the bulbous outcropping. Look at the map for a depiction of this route. The treasure can be found on a small ledge.
Hidden Treasure 3: Calhouns Gold
Calhouns Gold is located in the basement of the old mansion in Tumbleweed. Enter it using the back cellar entrance on the west side, and walk straight until you reach the basement wall. The treasure can be found below a mounted bull skull on the wall.
Hidden Treasure 4: Tubmans Gold
Travel towards the San Luis River, starting from the Tree Of Skulls. The area is just north of Chuparosa. Proceed until you reach the second stone wall. Tubmans Gold treasure is on the river side of it.
Hidden Treasure 5: Browns Gold
Browns Gold is located on top of the rock spires in Crooked Toes, in Punta Orgullo just east of Escalera. Proceed past the small cave with the chest, and climb to the top of the spire, using a jump, hang, climb maneuver.
Hidden Treasure 6: Douglass Gold
Douglass Gold is located at the Ojo Del Diablo, South of Chuparosa. The treasure is on the west side of the arch.
Hidden Treasure 7: Garrisons Gold
Garrisons Gold is located northeast of Agave Viejo, northeast of Roca de Madera. The stool-shaped rock in the first two treasure map illustrations is just off the main road leading northwest from Casa Madrugada, just above the armadillo on the main map. From the stool-shaped rock, look southwest, and you should see a path that begins just above some rock spires. Follow it to its end to find the treasure.
Hidden Treasure 8: Picketts Gold
Picketts Gold is located east of the ranch at Beechers Hope, near a large tree split by a lightning strike. The treasure is buried in a gap in the stone fence north of the tree.
Hidden Treasure 9: Stonewalls Gold
North of Manzanita Post is a small, snow-covered horse path. Follow it until you reach a plateau, then explore the north side of the plateau until you find a cave. Stonewalls Gold treasure is inside the cave.
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding rare animal:
Khan the Jaguar: Located in the Ojo Del hills area south of Chuparosa, south of the road. Use bait if you have difficulty finding him, and kill him with a gun.
Lobo the Wolf: Located near the Eastern edge of the Aurora Basin lake, northwest of Tall Trees. Use bait if you have difficulty finding him, and kill him with a gun.
Gordo the Boar: Located in the Stillwater Creek area, north of the road, south of the River, and Southwest of Thieves' Landing. Use bait if you have difficulty finding him, and kill him with a gun.
Brumas the Bear: Located in the Nekoti Rock area. He lives in a cave at the top of a mountain, northeast of the Aurora Basin lake. Kill him and take his pelt to complete the Master Hunter Level 10 challenge.
Additionally, the following animals can be found in the indicated location(s):
- Bears: Can be found in Tall Trees.
- Bighorn and Elk: Can be found in Tall Trees.
- Cougar: Can be found around Rio Bravo, Fort Mercer, northern Cholla Springs, northern Gaptooth Ridge, and the southern and western Great Plains.
- Foxes and Raccoons: Can be found in Tall Trees (at night).
- Skunks: Can be found in Rio Bravo and Diez Coronos (at night).
Search the indicated locations to find all ten Survivalist flowers to complete the Survivalist challenge:
- Survivalist 1 - Collect 6 Wild Feverfew: Found in Hennigan's Stead and Cholla Springs.
- Survivalist 2 - Collect 6 Desert Sages: Found in and around Gaptooth Ridge.
- Survivalist 3 - Collect 4 Red Sage Plants: Found in and around Rio Bravo.
- Survivalist 4 - Collect 8 Prickly Pears: Found in and around Punto Orgullo.
- Survivalist 5 - Collect 7 Wooly Blue Curls: Found in and around Perdido.
- Survivalist 6 - Collect 8 Butterfly Weeds: Found in and around Diez Coronas.
- Survivalist 7 - Collect 10 Hummingbird Sage Plants: Found in and around Tall Trees.
- Survivalist 8 - Collect 12 Prairie Popies: Found in and around the Great Plains.
- Survivalist 9 - Collect 15 Golden Currants: Found in and around the Great Plains.
- Survivalist 10 - Collect 10 Violet Snowdrops (collect 2 more of every herb available): Found in and around the snow-covered parts of Tall Trees.
Search the indicated locations to find all 19 Stranger quests. Note: You must first complete the prerequisite(s) before a Stranger's quest will become available.
Stranger Task 1
- Name: American Lobbyist
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "An Appointed Time" mission.
- Location: Blackwater (gazebo)
Stranger Task 2
- Name: Remember My Family
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete "The Last Enemy Shall Be Destroyed" mission.
- Location: Blackwater (train station)
Stranger Task 3
- Name: The Wronged Woman
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "An Appointed Time" mission.
- Location: Blackwater (church)
Stranger Task 4
- Name: The Prohibitionist
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "An Appointed Time" mission and Stranger Task 3.
- Location: Blackwater (near the shops)
Stranger Task 5
- Name: Aztec Gold
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Must A Savior Die?" mission.
- Location: Sidewinder Gulch
Stranger Task 6
- Name: Poppycock
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Civilization, At Any Price" mission.
- Location: Chuparosa
Stranger Task 7
- Name: Love Is The Opiate
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Empty Promises" mission and Stranger Task 6.
- Location: El Matadero
Stranger Task 8
- Name: Eva In Peril
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Lucky In Love" mission.
- Location: Casa Madrugada
Stranger Task 9
- Name: Deadalus And Son
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "We Shall Be Together In Paradise" mission.
- Location: Agave Viejo
Stranger Task 10
- Name: I Know You
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "A Tempest Looms" mission.
- Location: Mescalero
Stranger Task 11
- Name: Lights, Camera, Action
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete "The Sport Of Kings And Liars" mission.
- Location: Armadillo (movie house)
Stranger Task 12
- Name: Who Are You To Judge
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Liars, Cheats, And Other Proud Americans" mission.
- Location: Rathskeller Fork
Stranger Task 13
- Name: Water And Honesty
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Political Realities In Armadillo" mission.
- Location: The path between Armadillo and MacFarlane's Ranch
Stranger Task 14
- Name: Jenny's Faith
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "This Is Armadillo USA" mission.
- Location: Ridgewood Farm
Stranger Task 15
- Name: Flowers For A Lady
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "New Friends, Old Problems" mission.
- Location: The path from MacFarlane's Ranch to Thieves Landing
Stranger Task 16
- Name: Let No Man Put Asunder
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Obstacles In Our Path" mission.
- Location: Coot's Chapel
Stranger Task 17
- Name: California
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Women And Cattle" mission.
- Location: Gaptooth Ridge
Stranger Task 18
- Name: Funny Man
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Exhuming And Other Fine Hobbies" mission.
- Location: Benedict Point
Stranger Task 19
- Name: American Appetites
- Prerequisite: Successfully complete the "Political Realities In Armadillo" mission.
- Location: Armadillo (Sheriff's Office)
Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding bounties:
|Name||Gang||Poster location||Target location||Difficulty|
|Cody Witlow||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Minor|
|Dale Chesson||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Minor|
|Link Huston||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Moderate|
|Rufus Higbee||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Moderate|
|Cooper Reed||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Low|
|Perry Rose||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Low|
|Moe Van Barr||Walton's Gang||Armadillo||New Austin||Low|
|Moses Lowson||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Moderate|
|Isaiah Greeley||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Moderate|
|Americus Roe||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Very High|
|Hestor Frith||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Very High|
|Grant Avery||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||High|
|Chalie Hinkle||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||High|
|Zebedee Nash||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Very High|
|Melvin Spinney||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Very High|
|Ralph Stricker||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||High|
|Kent Gallaway||None (Northern)||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Very High|
|Honovi||Dutch's Gang||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Moderate|
|Dakota||Dutch's Gang||Blackwater, Manzanita Post||West Elizabeth||Moderate|
|Geraldo Elisaldez||None (Mexico)||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Low|
|Jorge Reynoso||None (Mexico)||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Moderate|
|Rigoberto Artiz||None (Mexico)||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||High|
|Raul Ontiveros||None (Mexico)||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||High|
|Selestino Herrada||None (Mexico)||Escalera., Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Moderate|
|Julian Coronado||None (Mexico)||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Moderate|
|Sergio Abelda||Mexican Bandito||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Neuvo Paraiso||Low|
|Mateo Clisante||Mexican Bandito||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Low|
|Cristo Bustamante||Mexican Bandito||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||High|
|Ramiro de la Torre||Mexican Bandito||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||High|
|Cesar Higueras||Mexican Bandito||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Moderate|
|Benito Penagarza||Mexican Bandito||Escalera, Chuparosa, El Presidio||Nuevo Paraiso||Moderate|
|Charlie Mash||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Minor|
|Julius Grimes||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Low|
|Slink Bradshaw||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Low|
|Harry Dobbing||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Minor|
|Irvin Pennick||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Low|
|Maurice Sweet||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Minor|
|Roscoe Duffy||Bollard Twins||MacFarlane's Ranch||New Austin||Minor|
|Quinn Malloy||None||New Austin||New Austin||Low|
|Sid Winkler||None||New Austin||New Austin||High|
|Harlan Forbes||Treasure Hunters||Rathskeller Fork||New Austin||Minor|
|Wade Bassett||Treasure Hunters||Rathskeller Fork||New Austin||Moderate|
|Stanley Mund||Treasure Hunters||Rathskeller Fork||New Austin||Moderate|
|Lester Dugan||Treasure Hunters||Rathskeller Fork||New Austin||Minor Reward|
|Clark Hatfield||Treasure Hunters||Rathskeller Fork||New Austin||Low|
Successfully complete the following tasks to get a 100% game completion:
- 1. Successfully complete all 57 story missions (57%).
- 2. Collect all five rare weapons (2.5%); Carcano Sniper Rifle, Evans Repeater, LeMat Revolver, Mauser Pistol, Semi-Auto Shotgun.
- 3. Collect all nine outfits (4.5%).
- 4. Work all five jobs (2.5%).
- 5. Buy all 13 houses (2%); rentable beds do not count.
- 6. Defeat all eight gang hideouts (3.5%); Nosalida, Fort Mercer, Gaptooth Breach, Pike's Basin, Tumbleweed, Twin Rocks, Tesoro Azul.
- 7. Get "Legendary" status (Rank 10) in all four challenges (8%); Hunting, Sharpshooter, Survivalist, Treasure by completing them all.
- 8. Collect/capture/kill all 20 bounties (2%).
- 9. Help 18 of the 19 Strangers (9%). Note: The "I Know You" Stranger task is not required.
- 10. Play and win all six mini-games (3%); Blackjack, Poker, Liars Dice, Arm Wrestling, Horse Shoes, 5 Finger Fillet.
- 11. Discover all 94 map locations (6%) by purchasing the maps from general stores and/or finding all the locations yourself.
Successfully complete the following tasks in the "Undead Nightmare" bonus downloadable content to get a 100% game completion:
- 1. Successfully complete all Story missions (15%); the stats page state that four are required but only three of them count.
- 2. Successfully complete all Survivor side quests (20%); Ten total.
- 3. Cleanse all Graveyards (10%); Blackwater, Coot's Chapel, Odd Fellow's Rest, Tumbleweed, and Sepulcro.
- 4. Save all territories (19%); Casa Madrugada, El Presidio, Escalera, and Fort Mercer do not count towards 100%.
- 5. Find all 16 missing people (16%); ten in New Austin and six in Nuevo Paraiso.
- 6. Successfully complete all Undead Challenges (16%).
- 7. Get the Undead Hunter/Army Of The Undead outfit (4%).
There are a total of five jobs that can be completed throughout the game. The following are the jobs and their locations. Note: You cannot do Horse Breaking jobs until you have completed the "Wild Horses, Tamed Passions" mission. You cannot do Night Watch jobs until you have completed the "New Friends, Old Problems" mission.
- Blackwater Night Watch (located at the half moon icon near the bar in Blackwater)
- Chuparosa Horse Breaking (located at Chuparosa in Mexico)
- Chuparosa Night Watch (located at Chuparosa in Mexico)
- MacFarlane's Ranch Night Watch (located at MacFarlane's Ranch in New Austin)
- Ridgewood Horse Breaking (located at Ridgewood Farm in New Austin)
The following houses in the listed locations must be owned to get a 100% game completion:
- 1. MacFarlane's Ranch (given)
- 2. Armadillo
- 3. Rathskellar Fork
- 4. Thieves' Landing
- 5. Puerto Cuchilla - Irish's Shack (given)
- 6. Chuparosa
- 7. Escalera
- 8. El Matadero
- 9. Casa Madrugada
- 10. Blackwater Saloon (given)
- 11. Manzanita Point (most expensive at $400)
- 12. Beecher's Hope (given)
- 13. Beecher's Hope (save point transfer, counts as another safehouse)
Give the nuns money whenever possible. Reaching maximum honor and fame may help. A nun will eventually approach you and tell you she and the other sisters have been gathering items to help your righteous cause. She will give you a cross that makes enemies less likely to hit you with bullets. Note: You must remain honorable for this to remain in effect.Free item building ("Undead Nightmare" DLC)
Get a 100% completion in the "Undead Nightmare" bonus downloadable content to build Blunderbuss ammo, Boom Bait, Phosphorus Coating, and Undead Bait without using ingredients.Easy experience
Play in online Free Roam mode. Find a gang hideout, and kill all the enemies, as well as the reinforcements that appear. Loot the bodies to get money and ammunition, then leave the hideout. After a short amount of time, the enemies will respawn, allowing you to repeat the process as many times as desired.Easy money
Find one of the bird shooting challenges. They are usually easy to find; simply listen for shots and watch for a lot of birds circling in the sky. Accept the challenge, and intentionally lose. The wager will then double. Repeat this until you have just enough money to make one more bet. Then, watch the sky and wait until you can see the amount of birds you need to win the bet. Accept the challenge, then go into Dead Eye mode, and kill the proper amount to win. Note: It may help to have moonshine or chewing tobacco in case you run out of Dead Eye. After you win the bet, put on your bandanna, and kill the man you bet against. Loot his body, and he will have the same amount of money as the final wager. The more money you have to work with, the more you can make. It is possible to loot over $20,000 from him.
Play the "Five Finger Filet" knife mini-game in Armadillo. Bet the $100 maximum each game. The buttons you press are always in the same order; A, B, Y, X, A, B, Y. This will allow you to get $100 every 20 seconds early in the game. Repeat this process as many times as desired.Easy money and honor
Accept a bounty mission. Go set up camp somewhere, and save your game. Capture or kill the bounty target, and return to the sheriff to get your money and +100 honor. Then, go run into some water and die. When you respawn in one of your houses, the bounty mission will still be active, and you will also keep the money and honor you just received for completing the mission. Repeat this as many times as desired.Easy fame and honor
Go to Thieves' Landing, and buy the Elegant Suit. Then, go in the saloon (or any other place with cheap poker), and play poker ($25). Get caught cheating by pulling the arrow to one side. You will then have to duel with someone. Wait for the "draw" sign to flash, then aim at their right hand/arm to shoot the gun out of their hand for extra fame and honor. Note: When you do this, the bullet may ricochet and hit someone else. If this happens, they will start shooting at you. To make this easier, buy the house in town to save the game and stop others from coming after you. Repeat this as many times as desired.Easy reloading
When you are low on ammunition, enter Dead Eye mode. Your ammunition will be refilled without needing to reload.Easy herding
When you are herding, stand far back and just ride very slowly. The herd should follow the person in front of the herd.Easy horse breaking
While breaking a horse, press Left Analog-stick Left, Left Analog-stick Right repeatedly instead of following the in-game instructions. Although the horse will buck around, it will eventually be broken.Easy skinning
Kill an animal, then walk over it slowly, and press RB to come to a stop over the dead animal. Next, press Y to get off, then press Y again to skin the animal, then press Y one last time to get back on your horse. This is very helpful when you are being attacked by packs of wolves or when hunting grizzlies or cougars.Easy quick save
Change the "Audio" settings in the "Options" menu to force the game to save. Alternately, obtain two different horse deeds. When you want to quick save your game, simply switch horses by using the other deed, and your progress will be automatically saved.Extra horse stamina
While riding a horse, hold A to maintain a slightly slower speed until stamina regenerates. This is helpful when attempting to acquire the U.S. Marshal uniform.Getting a new horse
Once you get the lasso, find any herd of wild horses, then lasso and break one. Once the new horse is broken in, return to a hitching post, and hitch the horse. Then, return to your bunk, and save the game. The horse will now be yours and come to you when you whistle for it.Dark horse
Once you become dishonorable enough, your horse and clothes will turn black. However, they will only stay black while you are dishonorable. -From: Calvin AndersonDetermining horse breeds
If you go to the general store, you can purchase horses by buying a deed for them. Instead of buying the deed, check the info, and it will give you a description of the horse's appearance. You can compare this information with horses you break to help determine the horse breed.
Another good way to determine a horse's breed and quality is to break and ride them just a few seconds. You should be able to instantly tell the difference between a 1-star, 2-star, and 3-star horse. The stamina will deplete much quicker the lower the quality, and the horse itself will not run as fast. Physically you can also tell a difference. If you can see any ribs or bones, the horse is low quality, while thicker more muscular horses are the 3-star ones. You can get the 3-star Pearl from the "Bonnie" mission very early in the game. The Hungarian Half-bred is found in Mexico and is an off-white color. The Standardbred Pinto is all black and can be found in Mexico. Other horse breeds that can be found throughout the game are American Standardbred, Ardennais, Cleaveland Bay, Dutch Warmblood, Friesian, Highland Chestnut, Kentucky Saddler, Lusitano, Painted Quarter Horse, Painted Standardbred, Quarter Horse, Tersk, Tobiano Pinto, Turkmen, War Horse, and Welsh Mountain.Map locations
There are a total of 94 locations in the game. 45 are in New Austin, 32 are in Mexico, and 17 are in West Elizabeth. The quickest and easiest way to find these locations are through the maps you can purchase at various general stores. These will unlock all areas in a specific part of the game.Alternate close-quarter kills
Take out a target's legs using a throwing weapon, such as the throwing knives or tomahawk, or even a pistol. Then, get close to them, aim at the target, and press RT as normal to perform a kill. If done correctly, Marston should perform a special kill for the position of them being on their knees. Note: This works with the pistol, rifle (not explosive), shotgun, throwing knife, and tomahawk. Additionally, this only works with people who have a gun, and they will fire back if given the chance to.Homing projectiles
With a throwing weapon (fire bottle, dynamite, or knife) in hand, enter Dead Eye mode, and try to imagine the normal targeting reticule on the screen. The target will not appear, but it works the same. If you rapidly tap RB, it will be easier. When you release the object (automatic after locking on), the projectile will home in on the target. This is really helpful when people are speeding away on horses/carts. The projectile will keep flying until it hits the target. Try this with a stick of dynamite on birds; the effect is hilarious.Reaching West Elizabeth early
Locate a cliff near the waterfall north of MacFarlane's ranch; it will say "Tall Trees" once you get to the edge. Get arrested at this spot, and you will be transported to Blackwater. To get back to New Austin, quick save the game, and then kill yourself. Note: If you buy the Manzanita Post property, you will have to use your horse to jump the unfinished bridge north of Thieves' Landing to return.Ghost town
Kill every person and animal in a town to have it marked as a "ghost town". Check the population sign at the town's border to view your progress. The town will remain empty for the remainder of the game. Note: It is recommended you wear the Bureau Uniform while doing this.West Dickens urinates
Start a mission with West Dickens that requires driving or shotgunning his carriage. When you are a few hundred yards away from the mission's starting point, press Y to jump free. Remain idle, and do not get back on the carriage. Eventually West Dickens will jump off the carriage and start urinating.The Shawshank Redemption reference
To the east of Beecher's Hope is a broken tree beside the road with a small weathered stone wall under it. This is also the location of the treasure buried for Level 9 of the Treasure Hunter challenge. This location is basically identical to the location Morgan Freeman's character goes to collect his treasure in The Shawshank Redemption.There Will Be Blood reference
The town of Plainview is a reference to the main character Daniel Plainview, played by Daniel Day Lewis, in the movie There Will Be Blood. Take note of all the oil rigs.Avatar Awards
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- Gentleman's Attire: Successfully complete the Rockstar Games Social Club "Skin It To Win It" challenge.
- Lady's Finest: Successfully complete the Rockstar Games Social Club "Skin It To Win It" challenge.
- Posse t-shirt: Unlocked when the multiplayer community reaches an unspecified amount of money in the "Strike It Rich!" challenge.
- Red Dead Redemption logo t-shirt (red): Open a chest northwest of Riley's Charge in a burnt down building.
- Rockstar logo t-shirt (yellow): Open a chest upstairs in the attic at the Marston Farm house at Beecher's Hope.
- Sombrero: Shoot the hat off an enemy in Expert Aim mode.
The chupacabra is found in different locations, such as south of Perdido, south of Sepulcro, and Casa Madrugada. Undead Hunter Challenge 5 requires you to kill the chupacabra (it will be marked on your map); thus, you must reach Undead Hunter Level 5 before you can kill it.
Wait until a girl tries to steal your horse, or during the random encounter where there are bandits behind a stage wagon. Kill the bandits, and hogtie the girl. Find a train on your map, and put her on the tracks in front of it to get the "Dastardly" achievement.
The unicorn can be found north of Diez Coronas and west of Torquemada (there are three horses painted there on the map). If it does not appear, fast travel to Cochinay, then fast travel back to Torquemada, and it should spawn. If it still does not spawn, successfully complete all challenges, and then try again. Note: The chupacabra must first be killed before the unicorn will appear.
Go to the northeast area of the game (Great Plains) once you reach it later in the game. There will be only one pack of buffalos at any given time. Kill all the buffalo in the pack to get the "Manifest Destiny" achievement.Easy "Most Wanted" achievement
Note: The entire process takes place while the player is under the palace with the following glitch. Travel to Escalera. There is a palace at the top surrounded by cement walls. Enter through the doors. However, only one set of the doors work. Enter the palace, and go left. You will see a potted plant in a corner next to a bookcase. Get behind it by either jumping over it or walking behind it. Face the bookshelf and crouch. You should fall through the floor; if not, spin in circles while crouched until it happens. If you end up in some random room with no doors or windows, you will be stuck and must kill yourself to be freed. Once under the palace, you can shoot through the walls, but no one can shoot back. To leave this area, just walk out of any of the walls. Get a bounty of $1,000, and maintain the public enemy pursuit for ten minutes of real time. Make sure the Mexican army stays on you for that period of time. Wait for the pursuit to dissipate. Let the pursuit die out to get the "Most Wanted" achievement.Easy "Six Years In The Making" achievement ("Undead Nightmare" DLC)
Sasquatches can be found in Tall Trees, and their areas will be marked by starting the "The Birth Of The Conservation Movement" Stranger mission to the south of Tall Trees.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- High Roller (10 points): Win over 2000 chips in a hand of Poker.
- No Dice (10 points): Complete a game of Liar's Dice without losing a single die.
- What About Hand Grenades? (10 points): Get a ringer in a game of Horseshoes.
- Austin Overpowered (25 points): Complete Twin Rocks, Pike's Basin, and Gaptooth Breach Hideouts in Single Player.
- Evil Spirits (25 points): Complete Tumbleweed and Tesoro Azul Hideouts in Single Player.
- Instinto Asesino (25 points): Complete Fort Mercer and Nosalida Hideouts in Single Player.
- Fightin' Around the World (5 points): Knock someone out in melee in every saloon in the game in Single Player.
- Strange Things are Afoot (10 points): Complete a task for a Stranger.
- People are Still Strange (25 points): Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
- Buckin' Awesome (10 points): Break the Kentucky Saddler, the American Standardbred, and the Hungarian Half-bred.
- Clemency Pays (10 points): Capture a bounty alive.
- Exquisite Taste (10 points): Purchase a rare weapon from a gunsmith.
- Bearly Legal (5 points): Kill and skin 18 grizzly bears.
- He Cleans Up Well! (10 points): Obtain the Elegant Suit.
- More than a Fistful (10 points): Earn $10,000 in Single Player.
- Frontiersman (20 points): Obtain Legendary rank in any Single Player Ambient Challenge.
- The Gunslinger (5 points): Score a headshot on any enemy using Expert targeting mode.
- Man of Honor / Chivalry's Dead (25 points): Attain highest Fame rank and either highest Honor rank or lowest Honor rank.
- Gold Medal (25 points): Earn a Gold Medal Rank for a combat mission in Single Player.
- On the Trail of de Vaca (10 points): Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
- Friends in High Places (10 points): Use a pardon letter with more than $5000 bounty in Single Player.
- Redeemed (100 points): Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.
- Mowing Them Down (20 points): Kill 500 enemies with a mounted weapon in any game mode.
- In a Hail of Bullets (20 points): Kill 500 enemies with any pistol or revolver in any game mode.
- Long Arm of Marston (20 points): Kill 500 enemies with any rifle, repeater, or shotgun in any game mode.
- Bullseye (20 points): Get 250 headshots in any game mode.
- Unnatural Selection (20 points): Kill one of every animal species in the game in any game mode.
- Have Gun Will Travel (20 points): Complete all Hideouts in a single public Free Roam session.
- Slow on the Draw (10 points): Get 10 assists in a single Hideout in a public Free Roam session.
- Hit the Trail (10 points): Get from Blackwater to Escalera before sundown in a public Free Roam session.
- Posse Up! (10 points): Create a posse and get the maximum number of members.
- The Quick and Everyone Else... (20 points): Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches.
- How the West Was Won (20 points): Reach the top rank for multiplayer experience.
- Go Team! (20 points): Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches.
- Most Wanted (10 points): Become a Public Enemy for 10 minutes and escape alive in a public Free Roam session.
- Red Dead Rockstar (10 points): Kill a Rockstar or someone with this achievement in a public multiplayer match.
Additionally, there are 12 secret achievements:
- That Government Boy (10 points): Complete "Exodus in America".
- Land of Opportunity (30 points): Complete "The Assault on Fort Mercer".
- Sons of Mexico (40 points): Complete "The Gates of El Presidio".
- No More Fancy Words (20 points): Complete "An Appointed Time".
- A Savage Soul (10 points): Complete "At Home with Dutch".
- The Benefits of Civilization (90 points): Complete "And the Truth Will Set You Free".
- Into the Sunset (100 points): Complete "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed".
- Nurture or Nature? (50 points): Complete "Remember My Family".
- Dastardly (5 points): Place a hogtied woman on the train tracks, and witness her death by train.
- Spurred to Victory (10 points): Complete 20 story missions without switching to a new horse at a hitching post.
- Heading South on a White Bronco (5 points): Evade the US Marshals while riding the Hungarian Half-Bred horse in Single Player.
- Manifest Destiny (5 points): Kill the last buffalo in the Great Plains in Single Player.
The following achievements require the "Outlaws To The End" bonus downloadable content:
- Well done (5 points): Complete a Co-Op mission.
- Have posse, will travel (15 points): Complete all Co-Op missions.
- 2 guys, 1 Coop (10 points): Complete a Co-Op mission with just 2 people.
- Stake a claim (5 points): Gold medal any Co-Op mission.
- Struck gold (10 points): Gold medal all Co-Ops missions.
- Friends indeed (5 points): Complete a Co-Op mission without anyone dying.
- You rule! (15 points): Complete all Advanced Co-Op missions.
- The mother lode (20 points): Gold medal all Advanced Co-Op missions.
- Dodge this (10 points): Achieve a kill chain of 10 or more in any Advanced Co-Op mission.
- Bulletproof (5 points): Complete a Co-Op mission without dying.
The following achievements require the "Legends And Killers" bonus downloadable content:
- Call it a Comeback! (10 points): Come back from a 2-0 deficit and win a Hold Your Own game.
- Who needs Deadeye? (10 points): Kill 3 or more players in a standoff or showdown.
- Stick and Move (10 points): Get 3 kills with knives or throwing knives in a single competitive match.
- Double bagger (10 points): Double capture 3 times in a single Gold Rush map.
- Headhunter (10 points): Kill 5 players via headshot in a single Shootout or Gang Shootout.
- Legendary (10 points): Reach level 50 and pass into Legend.
- Hail Mary (10 points): Get a kill greater than 35 yards with a Tomahawk.
- Axe Master (10 points): Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player.
- Original Gunslinger (10 points): Get 25 Deadeye kills with Red.
- Reeeeal Good (10 points): Get 25 Dynamite kills with Pig Josh.
The following achievements require the "Liars And Cheats" bonus downloadable content:
- Master Exploder (10 points): Complete the Explosive Rifle Single Player Challenge.
- Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace (10 points): In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum.
- The Big Bluff (5 points): In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand by forcing someone with a better hand to fold.
- In A Van Down By The River (5 points): In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand on the last card when you were losing prior.
- Compulsive Liar (10 points): In a full Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a single die.
- Good Call (5 points): In a single Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, successfully make a spot-on call.
- One Die to Rule Them All (5 points): In a Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win with only one die left.
- Triple Crown (10 points): Get first place in all races in any Grand Prix.
- Peacewalker (5 points): Finish a single race without getting shot or killed, and without shooting a bullet.
- From Glue to Mon Dieu! (5 points): During a Grand Prix, finish a race in first after placing last in the previous race.
- We Must Protect This House! (10 points): While on defense, do not allow the attacking team to capture any of their objectives.
- Avatar of Death (5 points): Successfully complete either round of a Stronghold map without dying.
- Legion of Boom (5 points): Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold.
- Over 9001 (5 points): Attain over 9,001 points in a single Free Roam session.
- Put the Posse on a Pedestal (5 points): Attain over 50,000 posse points in a single Free Roam session.
The following achievements require the "Undead Nightmare" bonus downloadable content:
- Spinning Plates (25 points): Have every territory saved at the same time during the Undead Nightmare.
- Zed's Dead, Baby (40 points): Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.
- Mad Marston: The Trail Warrior (10 points): Attain Rank 5 in all Undead Nightmare Challenges.
- Smoke that Skinwagon (10 points): Make it to wave 15 in Undead Overrun Gametype in Multiplayer.
- Kingpin (10 points): Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.
Additionally, there are seven secret achievements with the "Undead Nightmare" bonus downloadable content:
- Six Years In The Making (10 points): Find and kill a sasquatch.
- The Downward Spiral (10 points): Complete 'Curious Tales from Blackwater, USA' Survivor mission.
- Judge A Man By The... (30 points): Complete 'Cure For Most of What Ails You' and 'Get Back in that Hole, Partner' Survivor missions.
- All's Right With the World (25 points): Complete 'On a Pale Horse'.
- The Superior Dance (10 points): Complete 'Mother Superior Blues' Survivor mission.
- Fan Service (10 points): Find and break a unicorn.
- Chupathingy (10 points): Find and kill a chupacabra.