Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- The Circular Ruins (Bronze): Does it exist within the heart of a stone? Did I see it when I saw all things and then forget it?
- Lost Gods of Albion (Bronze): We had strayed into some region where the frontiers of some unknown world lay close about us.
- The Hidden Door (Bronze): We have to find the door, daddy.
- Beachcombing (Silver): To see a world in a grain of sand...
- Generall Historie of Plantes (Silver): If delight may provoke men's labour, what greater delight is there than to behold the earth apparelled with plants?
- The Garden Of Forking Paths (Silver): I dreaded walking where there was no path And pressed with cautious tread the meadow swath.
- Think Like a Mountain (Silver): With tranquility, the small goes and the great comes.
- Unraveling the Landscape (Gold): Some of these developed stone rows or processional walks that channelled the approach of both the dead and those wishing to commune with them.
Additionally, there are three secret trophies:
- Silent and Void (Bronze): There is a thing confusedly formed, Born before heaven and earth.Silent and void It stands alone and does not change,Goes round and does not weary.It is capable of being the mother of the world, But I know not its name.
- Turning Back (Bronze): Turning back is how the way moves; Weakness is the means the way employs.The myriad creatures in the world are born from Something, and Something from Nothing.
- The Further One Goes (Bronze): Without stirring abroad One can know the whole world.Without looking out of the window One can see the way of heaven.The further one goesThe less one knows.